CFA Level II Discussions: Please post all queries here

37 Posts  ·  31 Users
About this group
Hey Guys I am starting this thread for the convenience of all those who are planning to appear for the Level II Examinations of the CFA Program conducted by the CFA Institute. This is to make it more convenient to discuss Exam strategies, E...
Page 1 of 4

Mail your queries regarding CFA Level 1 and 2 on cfaqueries @ gmail.com.
We will try our best to solve them as soon as possible.

Study well. :)

P.S : We are few students who have already done their CFA or are currently in level 3. As there is no platform specifically dedicated to CFA exams we are just trying to make an attempt to help CFA students in our free time.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

if you have received the degree of completion of graduation then, as per best of my knowledge you should be eligible

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey puys!!

I need to knoe if i am eligible for the June L-2 exam.I am doing a Dual degree (Btech+mtech) in engg.I am in the last year (5th) of my masters.Am i eligible for the L2 exam in June 2011.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have cleared level 1 in decemeber.. cannot find the link to activate n register for Level II.. d last day is just a one week away.. HELPPPP

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Well, there are no India locations listed on the CFA website. They'll probably add it at the last minute but who knows...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Since it seems that the test will not be offered in India where should I go to take Level II? I took Level I in Boston where I was living up until Oct so I need some advice. Thanks.

Also, anyone doing group studying in Mumbai? I am just about to start my studying.

is it confirmed news that Level II will not be held in India?? I am also thinking of appearing for the same this june, can you please shed some light on the source of your information...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Since it seems that the test will not be offered in India where should I go to take Level II? I took Level I in Boston where I was living up until Oct so I need some advice. Thanks.

Also, anyone doing group studying in Mumbai? I am just about to start my studying.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone atleast provide me the phone number for that laxmi book depo in fort..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can any1 of u pl tell me whr wud i find cfa level 2 books in mumbai n is there any shop which provides home delivery...kindly do rep..thnx in advance..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I appeared for CFA L1 in dec 2009. The result will be out on jan 27 .I am reasonably confident that Ill clear level 1.Can i register for level 2 before the results for L1 are out so that i can start early....Also I am nt sure bout the difficulty level for L2 o it calls for an early start.

Dipesh

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...