CFA Level 2, June 2014

86 Posts  ·  152 Users
About this group
Now that registration for June 2014 Level 2 has started, it is a good time to plan for and start studies keeping a target date in mind.It may be a bit early, but it is always good to start early and be prepared.Starting this thread for discuss...
Page 1 of 9

Hi Guys, I have purchased the updated FIS videos, and I also have a mix of 2013 and 2014 videos of other readings. I can share the complete set at INR 1,000. If you want I can share the viewing rights on the Google drive so that you can ensure the quality and relevance of material. Please PM me if you are interested.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys, I am interested in buying the FIS videos of Arif and I am looking out if people can dutch in so that per person cost can come down. Additionally, I already have the 2013 version of videos.

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
kavi1989
@kavi1989  ·  0 karma

@akhilesh_mehta the last time I contacted you, you didnt have the updated videos and the set didnt include the latest FIS videosas well. Please let me know if you have the complete set now

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kavi1989
@kavi1989  ·  0 karma

Hi Guys, I have purchased the updated FIS videos, and I also have a mix of 2013 and 2014 videos of other readings. I can share the complete set at INR 1,000. If you want I can share the viewing rights on the Google drive so that you can ensure the quality and relevance of material. Please PM me if you are interested.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Friends, I am MBA Finance graduate. I passed out in 2011. I am looking forward to become a Financial Analyst. I don't have experience in this field. I was working as Banking back end Analyst till now. As of now I have good knowledge in Excel and I am planning to update myself with SPSS and SQL. Can anyone tell me..

1. Which tools will be required to start a career in Financial Analysis?

2. What will be the expectation of employer from a fresher in the field?

3. How much is the job opportunity in the field in Bangalore?

4. What is the work profile?

5. How much remuneration can expect for a fresher?

Please someone help me in this..Please..Please...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

saw you wrote on schweser website abt the material, if you need you can buy them cheaper at www.thetestpreps.com.... just wanted help..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

saw you wrote on schweser website abt the material, if you need you can buy them cheaper at www.thetestpreps.com.... just wanted help..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I am looking for Arif's Level 2 2015 videos.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
sushant1002001
@sushant1002001  ·  0 karma

Hi guys, where can we buy Schweser notes in Delhi/NCR region for Level2?Please PM/reply here.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kavi1989
@kavi1989  ·  0 karma

Vivek - 9811217573..the guy is in gurgaon and free delivers in delhi ncr

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I cleared the cfa level 2 .Thanks to arifs videos. If you want arifs videos for cfa level 2 drop me a mail (given below) . I have mocks as well. 

Email: zlatanberba1@gmail.com

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
sushant1002001
@sushant1002001  ·  0 karma

@vasuca10 Did this person send u the cfa stuff?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vasuca10
@vasuca10  ·  0 karma

@sushant1002001  Nopes nothing as of now 😞

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone has Schweser CFA Level 2 and 1 for 2014/2015?  If you do, please kindly drop link or please email me at donnyyaang@yahoo.com.au. 

Many thanks.

1 comment
meghathacker
@meghathacker  ·  0 karma

I need them too.. please contact me at megha.thacker@gmail.com 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone have download links for schweser and CFA curriculum for level 2 2015 attempt

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am looking to buy schweser notes for CFA level one dec. Any knows where I can get it from Hyderabad. Or if I have to get i couriered from Bombay - how are the reviews for Mahakali and Maruthi Book house?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...