CFA level 2 June 2013

400 Posts  ·  3,547 Users
About this group
Hi, Congrats guys for clearing CFA L1 This thread is for discussion on the next CFA level 2 exam Good luck ! Thread of previous year : http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/career-discussions/cfa-level-2-june-2012-t-69789/p-284...
Page 1 of 40

We are helping the candidates of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Financial Risk Manager (FRM) and Financial Modeling in procuring the Study Notes, Videos, Question Banks, Mock Tests, Summary Sheets. Interested candidates may contact us at guru.ghantal987@gmail.com

We have procured 2020 eBooks, Videos, Question Banks, Summary Sheets for all the Levels of CFA and offering to all the candidates at a very NOMINAL PRICE. Please drop an email at guru.ghantal987@gmail.com for more details. Thank you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Financial Modeling, CFA and FRM Notes, Videos & QBank guru.ghantal987@gmail.com  

Post 61277727855076
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CFA L1,L2,L3 AND FRM L1,L2 2020 high quality videos, e-books, qbank, Practice exams are available with us @ VERY LOW COST. Interested candidates may send an email to guru.ghantal987@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CFA L1,L2,L3 AND FRM L1,L2 2020 high quality videos, e-books, qbank, Practice exams are available with us @ VERY LOW COST. Interested candidates may send an email to shamverma1991@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

COMPLETE FRM, CFA study material including BT notes, FINTREE videos, Q bank, 10 year Practice papers, secret sauce, exam revision quick notes and lot of other stuff at DEEP DISCOUNTED PRICE, please contact : ansin387487@gmail.com  

FRM
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For CFA, FRM, CAIA, CMA, CPA, ACCA, GMAT, GRE, IELTS, PTE, PMP, Data Science, Financial modeling study resources you can drop an email to crawler4321@gmail.com . Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI, 2019 CFA materials and other including financial modelling/advanced excels available; drop an email at mypassion1410@gmail.com 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do anyone want the study materials free of charge to your home?

Edusters
1 comment
mon_paul
@mon_paul  ·  0 karma

yes please...it ll be so nice of u if u send ur materials...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is cfa???

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys i cleared my CFA level 1 in june'14...can nebdy suggest wat kind of a job profile should i choose..i am bcom fresher

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
leolazer
@leolazer  ·  0 karma

CFO

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
iimcracker15
@iimcracker15  ·  0 karma

Hi @yashjoshi91  I need a little help from you on the CFA level 1 preparation. I am planning to write this exam next year. Could you please tell me:

1. What all to study for this exam? Most importantly, What all did you study and how did you go about with the prep?

2. Could you also share a few prep references whether it is  notes or other study guides? Any popular study guides/books. Where can I get them?

3. Are there any popular level 1 videos out there. If yes, kindly share the references with me. 

4. Any good coaching institute in India that I can enrol in for this exam?

Hope you would share your valuable exam experience with me. Thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...