CFA Level 1 2007 - Schweser notes

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi All! I'm new to this website but came across it whilst tryin to search for notes for the CFA. I was wondering if any of you have the CFA Level I notes from Schweser for the June 2007 exams? I desperately need a photocopy of the ...
Page 1 of 1
vits
@vits  ·  1,590 karma

before this thread gets locked, lemme put some useful stuff

All CFA aspirants, you should find all the resources on this link:

CFAProjectWgroup - CFA Level 1/Level 2

downloadable videos and ebooks...enjoi! :)

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
vits Says
Please edit your post & remove your mail id...

Hey Vits ! Nice to catch you here.. Looks like you people have got time after those RM projects.. Am i right ???

On to business, Not sure if this is the right thread to continue for CFA.. Got some of the threads for you... May be makes sense continuing here..

CFA BOOKS
CFA Level 1
CFA Level 2
CFA from ICFAI Hyd

Requesting the mods to lock this thread...
vits
@vits  ·  1,590 karma
Hi All!

I'm new to this website but came across it whilst tryin to search for notes for the CFA.

I was wondering if any of you have the CFA Level I notes from Schweser for the June 2007 exams?

I desperately need a photocopy of the notes and I would be happy to pay you for the photocopyin + postage + any extra cost.

pls let me know on

Thanks!

Please edit your post & remove your mail id...

posting mail ids & phone nos. is prohibited on this forum!
GUYS...

I HAVE COMPLETE 2007 CFA LEVEL 1 & LEVEL 2 SCHWESER STUDY NOTES IN PDF. PLEASE CONTACT ME.

OR VISIT www dot demon3490 dot com

Hi All!

I'm new to this website but came across it whilst tryin to search for notes for the CFA.

I was wondering if any of you have the CFA Level I notes from Schweser for the June 2007 exams?

I desperately need a photocopy of the notes and I would be happy to pay you for the photocopyin + postage + any extra cost.

pls let me know on eran04@gmail.com

Thanks!