CFA L2 june 2015

34 Posts  ·  111 Users
About this group
Registration for June 2015 level 2 has started, it is a good time to plan for and start studies keeping a target date in mind. Starting this thread for discussion on CFA level 2 exam to be held in June 2015. It may be a bit early, but it is always...
Page 1 of 4

We are helping the candidates of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Financial Risk Manager (FRM) and Financial Modeling in procuring the Study Notes, Videos, Question Banks, Mock Tests, Summary Sheets. Interested candidates may contact us at guru.ghantal987@gmail.com

We have procured 2020 eBooks, Videos, Question Banks, Summary Sheets for all the Levels of CFA and offering to all the candidates at a very NOMINAL PRICE. Please drop an email at guru.ghantal987@gmail.com for more details. Thank you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CFA, FRM and Financial Modeling guru.ghantal987@gmail.com  

Post 61275294533907
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CFA L1,L2,L3 AND FRM L1,L2 2020 high quality videos, e-books, qbank, Practice exams are available with us @ VERY LOW COST. Interested candidates may send an email to guru.ghantal987@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,

Does anyone have Kaplan Schweser CFA Level 2 2015 fixed income videos, please mail me at pradipsolanke.ps@gmail.com. It will be great help buds. Love and Peace

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
pradipsolanke
@pradipsolanke  ·  0 karma

no kaplan schweser..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
raghavkgarg
@raghavkgarg  ·  0 karma

Harsh if you arif's Fixed income can you you please mail me

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone having IFT cfa level 1 videos? Kindly provide the link. Thanks 😃

Thank You Thank You Thank You
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello CFA candidate, 

Finquiz Practice questions (2015) only for 500rs

Pratise is the must for passing the exam

contact me on cfa.mumbai02@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is generally mps for cfa level 2 ? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone have 2015 CFA Level 2 schweser videos of fixed income ??

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
pradipsolanke
@pradipsolanke  ·  0 karma

hey guys  @kavi1989 and @hdd1 , can you please mail me

2015 CFA Level 2 schweser videos of fixed income, I have been searching them like anything but couldn't find it anywhere neither torrent nor any other site, so that would be great help. my mail id pradipsolanke.ps@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ayush1907
@Ayush1907  ·  0 karma

Hey.. Can you send me Schweser Level 2 Ques Bank if you have it with you?? It would be of great help! thank you 😃 PS. My email id is: ayush1907@yahoo.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am considering buying the question bank of Finstructor for CFA level 2. The reason is that the questions in Schweser are limited and I have no other options. Elan guide doesn't have a question bank it seems.

So how does Finstructor Qbank compare to Schweser practice questions? Is it of the minimum difficulty standard required for passing the exam

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone has wiley notes for CFA L2 in hard copy...Kindly let me know along with the price. Sellers in Kolkata preferred.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...