cfa/frm/mba??????

2 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
hello friends,i am currently doin my mba from a reputed b school in india,i have taken finance as my specilisation,...i m also preparing for cfa international and frm simultaneously.....can you please in form me that how much package can i expect ...
Page 1 of 1

undoubtedly frm is great but one bad aspect of frm or cfa is that after doing such courses, u hav to apply for jobs and count on your lunch but in case of mba, once u get into a decent bschool, more or less a great job is guaranteed, rest assured.

i am myself pursuing frm and undoubtedly it is good, just as good as cfa.
i hav completed my bcom from st xaviers collg and started doing frm directly but as far as getting a job is concerned, i have to toil on my own for it.
the GARP wont provide me a job (only in very few cases) after immediate completion of the course and satisfaction of other requirements.
i have to hunt for a job on my own.
so there is always a RISK or UNCERTAINITY factor, in case of getting a job, if a person wants to get one based on FRM ,solely
thats not the case in mba.

if someone can help me regarding some source where one can look to for a job, based solely on my FRM degree, i would'nt be more glad

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hello friends,i am currently doin my mba from a reputed b school in india,i have taken finance as my specilisation,...i m also preparing for cfa international and frm simultaneously.....can you please in form me that how much package can i expect once i complete my frm,cfalevel2,and mba in finance by 2014??

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.