Cfa 2007 Level I/ii Notes

16 Posts  ·  31 Users
About this group
Page 1 of 2

Hi Srini,

I am in need of CFA level II Scheweser materail as i am appearing for June 2008. As i am new to Chennai , would appreciate if you could guide me how to source the material in Chennai. Help in any form would be welcomed.

many thanks in advance !

Naveen

sridyin Says
hi this is sri nice to know that you have got the hard copy of the material knidly help in getting it
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi ,

Please forward your number in order for us to talk. I want CFA level II Scheweser materail in Chennai . I can be reached at 9940101853

Naveen

Can anyone let me know about the material for cfa level one please it will be very kind of you seniors .......i mean notes and which books to refer to....

thank u Mods for banning Vivek Khemka....i've seen many messages from him offerring to sell theCFA notes in many google and Yahoo groups....it seems that this is his business .... thank u once again and i wud advise all puys not to believe ne1 who advertises to sell u the notes online ....

hi this is sri nice to know that you have got the hard copy of the material knidly help in getting it at sridyin@hotmail.com

hi this is sri nice to know that you have got the hard copy of the material knidly help in getting it

GUYS...

I HAVE COMPLETE 2007 CFA LEVEL 1 & LEVEL 2 SCHWESER STUDY NOTES IN PDF. CONTACT ME.

OR VISIT www dot demon3490 dot com
Dear bhaisahab vbmenu_register("postmenu_665982", true); ,

When did you take notes from me ?? I dont have any records. Also if you any issue you should raised in first with me and tried to check if your issue is being solved or not. Posting directly your issue in the thread is not the solution.

I always provide flecibility to verify before proceeding. If anyone want to verify my customer service response or my quality i am ready to provide them notes wihtout taking anything and only when they are satusfied we can go further.

Vivek,
I am in New York and I paid you money through Paypal.
You told me there was a supply problem.
I have not heard from you after since.
Can you please e-mail with the updates? I want the material that I paid for.
Thanks
Dear bhaisahab vbmenu_register("postmenu_665982", true); ,

When did you take notes from me ?? I dont have any records. Also if you any issue you should raised in first with me and tried to check if your issue is being solved or not. Posting directly your issue in the thread is not the solution.

I always provide flecibility to verify before proceeding. If anyone want to verify my customer service response or my quality i am ready to provide them notes wihtout taking anything and only when they are satusfied we can go further.