CF PreCAT-07

8 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hey, where are you all? How was the paper for you? I found it easy. Expecting 45+
Page 1 of 1
Mufasa,
It simply means that even if the paper is gruelling, if you are able to stay consistently perseverant and keep doing... doing.. doing, there is a pot of gold at the end of it all.
I think you must've not messed up the 2 and 3 mark qns. in English, like a lot of other people

Ya, that should be attitude....But I didn't really feel like stressing myself in last section...Sounds weird, right? Just trying to make all the mistakes that anyone can, and hoping that all of them are covered well before CAT...
I haven't seen the paper after I gave it on Sat, will collect it this weekend.So cant say about the 3 markers....
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Mufasa,
It simply means that even if the paper is gruelling, if you are able to stay consistently perseverant and keep doing... doing.. doing, there is a pot of gold at the end of it all.
I think you must've not messed up the 2 and 3 mark qns. in English, like a lot of other people

I found the paper to be tough, unlike most of you. What I mean to say is that it required a lot of effort to get even 1/2 a mark...found the 2 markers almost impossible to doin quant and DI.
Finished Eng. in 50 mins ,but didnt know how I had fared.Moved on to quant, found it to be tough. Last section was DI.... Somehow managed to last the 2 1/2 hours. I found this test to be really gruelling.... But was surprised to see my scores today:
Eng : 30.19
Quant : 10.34
DI : 7.33 😞 I had almost given up in this section.

If nothing else then, CF gives my ever lowering morale a BIG boost.

I think the construction of the paper made it difficult to get through. Overall difficulty of each question was appropriate to the marks assigned. VA was a little dicey. I liked the new question type on paragraph completion.
Expect 42+ on the whole

Mr.Frog,
How many attempts ?
i too think the paper was easy w.r.t PReCAT'06.
I made 47 attempts overall,less in quants.
Suggest some ways to improve quants score .
cheers,
seshadri

expecting 45+ as an overall cut-off if in case the same paper was given to all the aspirants. I attempted around 55-56. When CF ppl give calculated score by evening, why shud one spend time in calculating on his own?

Dude, one thing I surely benefited was the analysis of the paper. I suggest you to spend sm time in reading the Q.paper with solutions and analysis also.

Ppl, Please tell me what strategy you had while solving this PreCAT. And what should be the best. I think, it was difficult to select questions.

question no 14
i think correct ans is b
its given d

what do u think

Mr.Frog,

How many attempts ?
i too think the paper was easy w.r.t PReCAT'06.
I made 47 attempts overall,less in quants.

Suggest some ways to improve quants score .

cheers,
seshadri

Hey,
where are you all?
How was the paper for you? I found it easy.
Expecting 45+