CET TIME Test Series junta

242 Posts  ·  41 Users
About this group
Could we have scores discussions of MOCK CET's by TIME on this thread ?
Page 1 of 25

arey bawle vikrantwa,,iee tohar post 2007 kay thread may ka karra hai bhaya....asli thread toh iee hai

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mock-cets-2009-25035870

aur ek baat,,,tohar password toh thara birthdate-wa hai,,in the ddmmyy format,,janamdin rey ....

jaldi apna score ouiee thread ma post kari dey,,,,sara gaav intezaar kar raha hai tohar score jani kay waste..

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey guys,
pl help me n pl tel if there is any other way to check mock cet results if i havent password to login on time - website??, i have registered there already n also mailed them but still i am nt receiving my password on my mail .. now wt can i do i cant see my results either n cant do any analysis, pl pl guys advise something...!

hey sure...we can meet n exchange papers later . i will give u time papers for sake of cf n cl...
- vikrant
vikrant_bhagwat@rediffmail.com

HI PUYS

I Got 131 (99.71 )

dont know how good it is for JB

will need to do well in gd/pi

me getting 124

99.10 %le

hope it gets me in the top 5 institutes under CET

Hey guys, got a 132.

99.75 %tile :satisfie:

Dont really know whts there in store for me.

Waitin 4 ur scores puys...post it fast...

guys scores r out....

da_pulsar Says
Also since I took CET last year I can say that this one was tough compared to the previous paper

yo bro...me too took CET last yr n it was tuf...no doubt..but prep wise personally this was better...
also CET is an exam which being easy is diff(considering RACE for JBIMS)
but if paper is tuf n u PERSONALLY have done well..then i guess its alwaz on higher edge...

well...dekhte hai yaar...meri to fati padi hai..haha
vishaljain84 Says
boss printing sucked!!!..visuals..man i dun't have specks..but am wondering now should i go for eye chek up..lol...so time comsumting they were...ya i was doin same for visuals..eliminating the options...but dude things all were take hel llot of time.....and wt stupid calculations..like..14.88% of.....+23%.....coudn't they ask 14.28....lol...man in the end..option e...none of these....and rest were too quite close....giving just an eg...of such time consuming options

haha...paper was sad ...ur eyes r proper...
also yaar elimination ke bina..i cudnt c any otehr positive way of doing it...hence the act...lolz...newaz no guearentee in anything..haha
attempts hai 170+..uska hi bharosa hai..lets wait..
tc n ATB..
arrey bhaiyon...i know it...was jus confirming..cuz just before giving cutoffs they mentioned abt GD PI avg score of 25 ...hence i asked it..
newaz this thread rocks man..atleast v r not discussing...i dont find any reason to discuss questions yaar...hopefully things will settle down this yr itself...

pulsar saab..kya lag raha hai...initially i thot paper was tuf but after seeing analysis i think...itnaa bhi nahi tha...coz i remembered what was bad...n not what was good

yes I agree that it wasnt that tough but unlike other xams we expected that the paper will be inline with the previous years papers & this paper being a bit different & lengthy made the difference. Also since I took CET last year I can say that this one was tough compared to the previous paper