CET Provision Merit list of Maharashtra/JK/OMS candidates - Results Declared.

311 Posts  ·  101 Users
About this group
Hi People.. Results for the Merit list of CET Provision Merit list of Maharashtra/JK/OMS candidates have been declared. Result is official now.. Check ur results here.. http://www.dte.org.in/mba2006/MBASearchMerit2006.asp Here...
Page 1 of 32

hello everyone

My score: 121
Category:NT-2
State merit no.(category):33
Pune uni. merit no.(category):8

Which college will i get?
Any chance of getting into top 5?
Plz reply
thanks

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Cet score:155 + 4par + 27gd/pi=186.
Rank 26.
will i get through JB.
I am a maharashtra state open candidate.
Plz reply fast,too tensed

It seems u are having tooo much of leisure time these days, as u are on a spamming spree and have posted the same msg 10 times at different places. I never knew XL passouts did the things so unprofessionally.

FYI MAT is held 4 times an year and not 5 times.
ALso, y u focus so much on MAT. Even ATMA/XAT/JMET/CAT %iles are accepted.
There is enough confusion regardoing the means and procedures (I am not doubting the transparency!) about CET. So dont start of something new with this nonsense.

Thats stretching your whims a little too far.
DTE hasnt made anything in public till now. Also, nothing about this is mentioned in the brochure. So, nothing changes on ground this year.

I cant believe that someone will do so much of crap without vested interests. What makes u so interested in OMS for JB. Afterall there are better ways to philanthropy.

PS: I cant reply to this on every place u posted it, but as u have loads of leisure time, I know, this would find you anyhow. Also, reported u for spamming, expect an action soon!

Really yaar.. This guy has been on a spamming spree for some time now.. me too have replied to him here..
http://www.pagalguy.com/530276-post370.html
&
http://www.pagalguy.com/530276-post372.html

Seems thr is some other purpose of collecting the scores.. :satisfie: :satisfie:
Dear Junta........

AM Vikee....XL Passout..just do provide career guidance in my leisure time....

It seems u are having tooo much of leisure time these days, as u are on a spamming spree and have posted the same msg 10 times at different places. I never knew XL passouts did the things so unprofessionally.

Wokring on CET....there is a new decision held in the CET Cell last week's meeting....as u know MAT is being conducted 5 times in a year , so dor the same composite score percentile varies from one MAT to another, which may create irregularities while allocating the euivalent marks for OMS candidates..
FYI MAT is held 4 times an year and not 5 times.
ALso, y u focus so much on MAT. Even ATMA/XAT/JMET/CAT %iles are accepted.
There is enough confusion regardoing the means and procedures (I am not doubting the transparency!) about CET. So dont start of something new with this nonsense.

littlegenius Says
so CET wallas hv decided to add on the sectional scores and normalise it with the CET score and decide the percentile and score accordingly
Thats stretching your whims a little too far.
DTE hasnt made anything in public till now. Also, nothing about this is mentioned in the brochure. So, nothing changes on ground this year.

Based on this, I am trying to calculate the equivalent CET written score for MAT guys. I, therefore advice you all to throwme your sectional score , percentile along with your composite scores, percentile and MAT date. Hope v wl b able to drive new list for CET.

All the best
Vikee

I cant believe that someone will do so much of crap without vested interests. What makes u so interested in OMS for JB. Afterall there are better ways to philanthropy.

PS: I cant reply to this on every place u posted it, but as u have loads of leisure time, I know, this would find you anyhow. Also, reported u for spamming, expect an action soon!
I have been following the discussion abt this WE mark. I myself am one of the victims who lost the mark and I am not complaining abt that. But when I mentioned to them that why only 13 should lose marks whereas there r 100s who got it they said it wasnt possible to make changes to marks of 15-20 thousand ppl.

So when 100s of students had a so called " unfair advantage" of the WE mark, now 100s of students minus 13 have this "unfair advantage" and the matter is supposed to be fairly resolved

you have a very valid point and by corrections one only get praise and no sticks....
ok yeah i see ur point
well i hope they follow the rules and do everything as its meant to be
id hate to see someone at an unfair advantage

I have been following the discussion abt this WE mark. I myself am one of the victims who lost the mark and I am not complaining abt that. But when I mentioned to them that why only 13 should lose marks whereas there r 100s who got it they said it wasnt possible to make changes to marks of 15-20 thousand ppl.

So when 100s of students had a so called " unfair advantage" of the WE mark, now 100s of students minus 13 have this "unfair advantage" and the matter is supposed to be fairly resolved
destinationsunil Says
Thts wht the whole point is dude.. Too many cooks spoil a broth.. Thts exactly whts happening here.. DTE has given the authority of providing GDPI marks to each and evry individual to the colleges rather than keeping the authority with itself.. Rather than considering each case itself, it leaves the process at the discretion of individual colleges.. N to be very frank some of the colleges dont evn hav tht kind of expertise to identify who shud get the marks n who shud not.... This is made more complicated by having all the ppl being eligibble for GDPIs..

diff issue , but yes , ur right in saying this, tht's where the "luck" i mentioned in my prev post comes in
but this is diff, as coll's dont have the authority, to judge eligibility for work exp. marks, just follow ins. given by DTE
in GD PI the coll faculty is where the buck stops
no point comparing the 2

ok yeah i see ur point
well i hope they follow the rules and do everything as its meant to be
id hate to see someone at an unfair advantage

destinationsunil Says
I completely agree dude.. I myself am a victim.. Despite having abt 2.5 yrs of exp. I dint get a single mark just coz they felt I dint hav a managerial workex... I can very vell understand the plight of ppl who wont get the admit coz of this one mark.. But we shud understand that the line might be drawn somewhere... :neutral: :neutral:

sunil

u told that eligibility certficate from mumbai university is compulsory . how to obtain this . i am alreay having migration cert from my present university.
furthur there is no mention abt this cet broucher .

Refer to my comments in BLUE below.

It's not clear as to exactly what the procedure here is.. Refer to
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/option-form-for-cet-2006-candidates-25016395
for more on option form talk.. Wait for somebody to pen down the updates...
We dont need to do anything regarding the whole procedure after submitting the option form.. Just wait for the college to be allocated to u..
Partly true.. We need to carry our originals with us but they wont keep it with them..
Following r the docs tht seniors at JB carried with them last year..
1.) Demand drafts all addressed to the director of Jamnalal Bajaj Institue of Management Studies (JBIMS) of the amounts 32,690, 1000 and 500.
2.) Originals + 2 xerox copies of u r 10th 12th or grad marksheet (if u have it).
3.) Creamy layer certificates for Mumbai University Candidates of type a/b/c/d/e.
4.) Caste certificates.
5.) CET Scorecard. If u havn't received it, take a print out.
6.) CET Allotment Letter.
7.) 3-4 Passport sized latest Photographs.
8.) Eligibility Certificate from Mumbai University. It is definitely needed for OMS candidates. Not sure for others. U will need to carry the above certficates to have this certificate. Am unaware of the exact process here.. :(
As mentioned above, ur originals will not be kept at any point during the whole process. Dunno abt the procedure for Admissions against cancellations.
I believe most of ur doubts might have been removed by now.. :smile:
Final Merit List will be published on 23/06/2006 at 5:00 p.m.