Cet percentile poll

7 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi! Cheers to all guys those have scored handsome percentile in CET. Here i'm starting a POLL THREAD to have a good guess of where we stand. yes already a poll thread is available but its made to get the actual situation. So guys again take...
Page 1 of 1

Vote puys here.
Anybody in Batch 18 on 11 june at Pune university? PM me

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Puys,
This poll is ending just before the GD-PI process is started. So vote here so we can have some fair amount of our standing..it's a crucial time 4 all those who r seeking to get admission this year by CET. So vote here in numbers..i'm not a politician..So u people have no reason for ruling me out. VOTE.
And for the guys like 'ARISTOIC' and 'P@GALGUY'..What's problem here bro's..Many people those have already visited the thread u mentioned won't come again there...and y d hell i need to take pain to request to other thread moderator to start poll as i want..and y d hell he is gonna listen me..SO ALL THE PUYS WHO VISIT HERE MUST VOTE HERE.
GD/PI Registration-11 to 22 may
GD/PI and document submition-25 may to 12 june
People those are having any problem regarding CET process except CASTE AND WORK MATTERS ASK ME I'LL TRY TO HELP THEM.
- for Vendetta
ishal Anand Sharma

We don't have any problem personally with u.The main thing is that,we suggested you to try to insert your poll in currently running active CET thread only because all Cet participants are familiar to that particular thread.If u think that we are wrong,then I m really sorry on behalf of Estranged_gnrs(Rohit sir),ARISTOIC and me.Our aim is not to hurt u.

Take care.

Cheers

Puys,
This poll is ending just before the GD-PI process is started. So vote here so we can have some fair amount of our standing..it's a crucial time 4 all those who r seeking to get admission this year by CET. So vote here in numbers..i'm not a politician..So u people have no reason for ruling me out. VOTE.
And for the guys like 'ARISTOIC' and 'P@GALGUY'..What's problem here bro's..Many people those have already visited the thread u mentioned won't come again there...and y d hell i need to take pain to request to other thread moderator to start poll as i want..and y d hell he is gonna listen me..SO ALL THE PUYS WHO VISIT HERE MUST VOTE HERE.
GD/PI Registration-11 to 22 may
GD/PI and document submition-25 may to 12 june
People those are having any problem regarding CET process except CASTE AND WORK MATTERS ASK ME I'LL TRY TO HELP THEM.
- for Vendetta
ishal Anand Sharma

The poll can be added to currently running active Cet thread.Kindly follow the suggestion of previous post.
U can continue here - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mission-mh-cet-2009-25034354
Best of luck.

Mods plz close this thread.

Guys it's made specifically to help u...so i request all of u too take part in this poll guys. Come on its voting time already in the country...Let's vote here too.

Thanks to all guys those are taking part in this.....go on more puys...

Please request the thread owner to start a new poll on existing thread --> http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mh-cet-results-out-25038581
There is absolutely no need to open a new thread.

Mods, please close this thread.

Hi!
Cheers to all guys those have scored handsome percentile in CET.
Here i'm starting a POLL THREAD to have a good guess of where we stand. yes already a poll thread is available but its made to get the actual situation.
So guys again take a bit pain to vote here.
Bye

- Vishal Anand Sharma
----------------------------
Guys I confess I have made a mistake while creating poll categories. PLEASE TREAT CATEGORY 151-153 AS 151-152, rest are as they are. Thanks and sorry for inconvenience.