CET Paper Writing Strategies and Techniques

410 Posts  ·  144 Users
About this group
Mock tests have started. So it would be apt to start a new thread with regards to strategies of writing mock tests and discussing methods of solving questions that can make us faster in the CET exam. I will guide you through ways and methods ...
Page 1 of 41

what are the good books to refer for cet?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
CAT07-100%ile; 08-99.98%ile; 09-100%ile; 11-99.98%ile; 14-99.98%ile; 15-99.99%ile. http://www.facebook.com/patrick.dsouza.524
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CET is back. Good or bad news - difficult to say. But yes it removes a lot of ambiguity about the online exams like CMAT. Hope you all do well. All the best with regards to your preparation.

CAT07-100%ile; 08-99.98%ile; 09-100%ile; 11-99.98%ile; 14-99.98%ile; 15-99.99%ile. http://www.facebook.com/patrick.dsouza.524
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I have scored 98.17 percentile with 107 marks. I am a Pune University student and I have 4/6 marks on my PAR score??

Can I get Welingkar MMS till the last round???

hi.. at the score of 107 you have chance to convert: Dalmia, SIES and PUMBA with excellent GDPI score but with average GDPI score you can expect Lala, Indira You should also apply to PG courses of Welingkar, KJ Somaiya, SIES & Dalmia.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have scored 98.17 percentile with 107 marks. I am a Pune University student and I have 4/6 marks on my PAR score??

Can I get Welingkar MMS till the last round???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
vagabond153 Says
I hav scored 93.98 percentile in my cet... Shld I expect a call 4m met o ies o chetana 4 mms....I m a open catgry student....

u can get met and chetna wid excellent GD/PI...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I hav scored 93.98 percentile in my cet... Shld I expect a call 4m met o ies o chetana 4 mms....I m a open catgry student....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
saurabh100 Says
sir,i got 109...98.45%ile.....n m obc................any chances of top4 with decent gd/pi scores

very good chance for SIMSREE...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
How should one start preparing for GD/pi ?? Reading newspapers for current affairs some Gd topics.
After that wht should be the approach to continue.
There will be consequences
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sir,i got 109...98.45%ile.....n m obc................any chances of top4 with decent gd/pi scores

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...