CET Mumbai University Candidates - Open Category -joining/not joining JB?

10 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hello guys. Now that the CET final scores alongwith the results are out...first of all, muy hearty congrats to ppl who have got great scores...but the results have put me in a quandary!!! I have a Mumbai Univ rank of 50..I m in open cate...
Page 1 of 1

I wanted to know which are the best schools for doing part time Mba in mumbai. The school should be reputed for a good career.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

guys can we xtend our talk to othr coll like sydenham kj somaiya pumba etc as well.
my score is 167/240
state rank 201
mum univ rank 181
my order of prefences is
1) JBIMS
2) Sydenham
3)KJ Somaiya
4) PUMBA

Continuing the process of foundation of new relationships, Jamil has created a new yahoo group. Ppl who are sure to join JBIMS can join this group by sending a subscription mail to

jbims2008-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

I have also created a community for the 2006-2008 batch. You can join the community here..

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=15172460

Anyone who doesnt have access of orkut can send me a PM with their mail ids. I will send you guys the invitations directly.

Please do keep in mind that the membership is open only for people who are sure to join JBIMS.. In order to ensure that only the deserving ones get the entry, whoever sends a request to join it, please do PM me your CET Roll no. and Application Id along with your name and email-id.

Hi All

I have created a yahoogroup cet2006results and created a database on this group where u can post the details of your CET result...This would be a very good source of gathering information at a glance rather than keeping a track of all scores on this thread. This would me immensely helpful especially for ppl vying for admissions into top colleges like JB. KJS, Syd and Welingkar. It is my sincere request to all of you all to post your scores on this group and this would be in turn helpful to not only me but to everyone on this forum.

The only thing you need to do is join this group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cet2006results

Write ur scores in
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cet2006results/database

Pls post the scores of your frnds too who dont use PG..tht would be very grateful

Expecting a favorable response.

Thanks a lot!!!

dude, u have got excellent marks in GD-PI..congrats for JB

Hi !!

My score:

CET: 143
GD: 15
PI: 17
PAR: 4

TOTAL: 179

State Rank: 28
Univ Rank: 26.

I m a Mumbai Univ Student.

Cya at JB

hey only Mumbai univ ppl casr ur votes..nitiny has by mistake cast his vote in the No category..he is an oms candidate ...so count 1 less in taht cateogry...effectively 0 as of now....

so ppl pls take care of this...one vote will make a lot of difference

Hi doordarshi,

Can you put up ur score and split alongwith your rank?? A request for others to do the same.

Me rank is 52

141+4+15+16 = 176

So any one giving up the mumbai Open cat seats, pls do mention. Also, can the current JBIMS shed some light on our chances??

Regards

I got 143+12+17+4 =176...Mumbai Rank is 50 and state rank is 54.
maykasyad, u also seem to be in a similar situation!!!

Hi doordarshi,

Can you put up ur score and split alongwith your rank?? A request for others to do the same.

Me rank is 52

141+4+15+16 = 176

So any one giving up the mumbai Open cat seats, pls do mention. Also, can the current JBIMS shed some light on our chances??

Regards

Hello guys.

Now that the CET final scores alongwith the results are out...first of all, muy hearty congrats to ppl who have got great scores...but the results have put me in a quandary!!!

I have a Mumbai Univ rank of 50..I m in open category...so the picture b4 me is hazy...could all of you belonging to Mumbai University (Open catrogry) and finally joining JB post ur ranks and if you are not, then surely post..do it if you know such frineds of yours too...

That would be a gr888888888 help to me!!!

Thanks