Cet Gd/pi

382 Posts  ·  131 Users
About this group
I have seen some people have a view that centres play an important role in GD/PI scores. I am working in Bangalore so had no choice but to take Kolhapur as the centre. Can anyone tell me what do the people there generally ask in GD and PI. It...
Page 1 of 39
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Puys ....come with ur experiences for gd pi as it will be useful for other Puys as well...............

ok i am the 1st one to post my GD/PI exp.
I was in Batch 19 MET at 3:15
They did'nt ask for any payments or documents at the centre just filled up a application blank same old conventional questions:
Marks,Work EX. Why you want to do MBA?,Strengths and weaknesses,what was an imp. event in the last decade in india.,..etc..

GD topic
2 topics were given 1) Does India need dictatorship? 2) 1 Billion People and 1 Brone medal.

I wanted to select the 2nd topic as it was interesting but then grp decided on the 1st topic including me 4 of us spoke throughout the GD other 4 quite it was a decent GD made some points and thank god it did'nt turn out to be a fish market, it was a quite and nice GD. I reasonably did good.

PI was waiting for my turn entered the room 2 panelists one young one and the other old one young one did not question anything the old one asked me abt my background and abt what i do. so the start was really good later on at the end had a discussion with the old one regarding dedication of Indian students towards studies. but in all
GD was good
PI start was good end OK OK
lets see wat happens when the results come.

All the best to others.

undertaking is of not much inportance as i came to know from my friends who appeared for gd/pi....they not asking abt it...undertaking is a letter in the brouchere ....idun't have the pg no...all u do is take the xerox with u..its of not much importance so just relax....

Hey Puys....i wanted to get the dates of my GD/PI postponed....so i submitted an application at my GD/PI center.....they told me check online on 12th May about the changed GD/PI dates.....But on the site I cannot find anything??

Any idea guys, how will i know about my changed GD/PI dates.....On the site there is a tab for GD/PI center login.....but it is not the same login as the one with which we registered....coz tht giving "invalid id & password" error...Any idea what should i do now??

Regards & Thanks!!!

hey i have the same doubt regarding the link for "gd pi center login" when i try 2 login it gives invalid password and login. can some1 tgrow light on wat this is..i called up dte but eevne they dnt seem 2 know abt this link!!!!!
also regadrin the u dertaking to be taken to the gd pi..frm whr 2 get this undertaking? do v ahve 2 carry oit from home or do v get itt der..
can soem1 tel claerly wat certis are actually reqd for the gd pi

documents required r....reciept,hall ticket,xerox of the undertaking...and work ex letter..nothing else....

i have my cet gd pi centre at welingkar on 22nd may....anybody else b4 that ..please share ur experiences....
could sumbdy list the documents to be carried at the time of gd pi....sum undertaking required?...its mentioned in the brochure...moreover what about payment..there is doubt over that issue....
its urgent

hey my gd is on 17th at wlingkars...and me 2 havin sam doubt regarding the undertaking..do v have 2 print it on a plain paper and taken..or wil some1 at the centre give it 2 us..some1 pls clarify. really urgent
Hey Puys....i wanted to get the dates of my GD/PI postponed....so i submitted an application at my GD/PI center.....they told me check online on 12th May about the changed GD/PI dates.....But on the site I cannot find anything??

Any idea guys, how will i know about my changed GD/PI dates.....On the site there is a tab for GD/PI center login.....but it is not the same login as the one with which we registered....coz tht giving "invalid id & password" error...Any idea what should i do now??

Regards & Thanks!!!

hey there...
well, these ppl are very cooperative,....

cos i toh missed my GD/PI and they still considered my request...so if u have a genuine reason,they surely will consider yr request...wats yr centre.....do call them up soon and confirm......

Regards & Thanks!!!

hwey .. i hv been hearing and also seen here on a few forums dat v hv to take an undertaking wid us on d date of r gdpi ..
so pls tell me wht dis undertakin is all about..??
i reall dont hv ny idea abt dis undertakin.............
pls help....