CET/CMAT Preparation Tips

17 Posts  ·  41 Users
About this group
Feel free to post any questions or tips related to CMAT or CET so that we may find the optimum way or going ahead for the Test
Page 1 of 2

Hi Guys,

Please help me..
Is GMAT/TOEFL score necessary for admission in b-school after CMAT/NMAT.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any idea about the admission process for JBIMS for year 2014 through CMAT 2014. If any please enlighten me. Urgently require some info on the procedure. I have searched their website which is directing me to the DTE Maharashtra website and it is utter crap, absolutely useless. And yes I didn't appear for CET.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I got 830 rank in CMAT FEB - 2014-15 Second test i.e 99.1 percentile. What colleges can I expect to secure admission and how to apply for the same.

I need help on the topic ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Some notes and practice for CET

Gladi (Trying to spread love coz there is abundance of hatred in this world )
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CET and CMAT papers

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GK Power capsules...all that u need in current affairs

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

help me puys...
i want to apply for jb kj,gim thru cet(oms) and cmat feb...
what r their last dates???

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Some CET Papers for practise found online! 😃

Goa Institute of Management || 2014-16 || Admission Committee 2014-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Q1- Which among the following is the largest steel producing company of the world?Ans...ArcelorMittal

Q2-Which represents the world's top four largest steel producing countries?Ans....China, Japan, US and India

Q3-Volocopter, world's first green helicopter which is noiseless and emission free has been tested in which country, recently?Ans....Germany

Q4-The “Mount Etna”, “Mount Sinabung” and “Mount Merapi” are the active volcanoes located in which countries, respectively?Ans....Italy, Indonesia and Indonesia

Q5- In which states “Melghat” and “Tadoba-Andhari” Tiger reserves are located?Ans....Maharashtra

Q6-. Which movies has won Golden Elephant Award for best film at 18th International Children's Film Festival?Ans....Kauwboy

Q7-Who has been named as WTA Player of the Year 2013?Ans.....Senera Williams

Q8-Who among is author of the book “Chronicle of a Corpse Bearer”?Ans....Cyrus Mistry

Q9-The controversial 300-MW Lakhwar hydroelectric power project is related to which state?Ans...Uttarakhand

Q10-Who has been recently elected as new chief boxing coach of India?Ans...Gurbax Singh Sandhu

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

new Books Are uploaded like pubAd,geography,history,sociology,political science,aptitude in pdf format free download from www.upscandssc.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...