CET 2010:Phase 2 - Mock Analysis

6 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
*Welcome to this thread which is exclusively for the last month prep.* We all have surpassed the phase 1 of cet 2010 i.e building concepts,solving questions and finding solution to all queries related to cet. So here we enter the phase 2...
Page 1 of 1

Hey,
Can url upload the TIME MOCKS fr CET here? i m in a great need for it since i haven't join any classes due to cash crunch.
PLease can smbdy help me on ths?
thn i might be able to compare score thrugh self analysis wid url .

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

ok that is also a good suggestion.

Gud initiative. Les keep this thread more like a mock repository like d one for the CAT scores. This will help in tracking the progress for CET. For any Prep strategies we can discuss it on targetCET2010 thread. Just an opinion though. Haven't taken ma first CET paper though. Will soon post ma scores.

Kindly also post any imp question or kind of challenging questions from your mocks,so that those who dunt have mocks can learn some few things.

we can discuss them too.

note only typed questions,no snapshot or links of copyright material.

thanks.

classes name- career launcher

mock n.o - CET FLT 1

Mock score - 128/200 (attempted 170)

analysis :

VA - 22/35

RC - 10/15

QA - 14/20 (attempted 15)

DI & - 7/25 (attempted 9)
DS

CR - 9/15

VR - 23/30

LP - 9/10

MR - 34/50 (attempted 41)

help, suggestions pls.

Welcome to this thread which is exclusively for the last month prep.

We all have surpassed the phase 1 of cet 2010 i.e building concepts,solving questions and finding solution to all queries related to cet.

So here we enter the phase 2 of cet 2010.Here we will discuss mock anaylsis n strategies.
There is a stage where one reaches a score and gets kind of saturated on that score i.e mock 4-120 mock 5-122 mock 6-118.It becomes difficult at this stage to proceed.I am sure many of cet aspirants face this problem.We all want to reach 160 but can't surpass the saturated score.
The only solution to this is Mock analysis.So through this thread lets post our mock scores in the format below.Lets help each other alongwith some seniors from top colleges droping in with solutions.

Here's how the format of the post goes,

1.post your - classes name - mock test no - mock score (irrespective of which classes you belong or how many different mocks have you joined)
2.Segregation with score in each section to the total mark of that section.
Verbal ability - RC - Quant - DI & DS - Verbal/Critical Reasoning(CR) - Visual Reasoning(VR) - Logical Puzzles - Miscellaneous Reasoning.

note:Pls do not include tukkas

Pls do not refrain from posting if your scores are less.Unless you learn you won't improve.

Cheers !!! :D

Everyone wants to enter the top 5 with JB being the cream.So lets achieve it.

:clap: