CET 2010 - Form filling queries/confusions/details - Discussion Thread

8 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hey frnds, Filling up CET form seems more difficult than CET paper itself. So much of Duh! language.. As perrule 4.5.3 under section 9.8.5... *W*hat *T*he *F*rontdoor? :: LEts discuss here & clear each others confusions/queries.. M...
Page 1 of 1

hi,
it is not at all difficult to fill the form.
the process is a bit weird, still it is worth the pain.

continue here.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/target-cet-2010-25040922

don't open threads for individual queries.

www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hey puys when do we have to send the work-ex proforma along with the crtificates? Is at after filling the form. I am going to buy the form today just wanted to confirm if i have to get the other documents handy as well.

Well, it depends on your university where you graduated from. If your university awarded the degree considering aggregate of all years (or CGPA), you have to quote the aggregated % value. If your university considered only the final year marks for awarding degree, (which was the case for me being in PUNE University) then you have to quote the final year percentage.

P.S: This is from my experience of applying through CET last year.

i m also from pune university.but students in other threads have discussed that u r required to quote your 8 semester aggregate marks.how can we confirm ?
Hey frnds,

Filling up CET form seems more difficult than CET paper itself. So much of Duh! language.. As perrule 4.5.3 under section 9.8.5... What The Frontdoor?

LEts discuss here & clear each others confusions/queries..

My doubt..
I passed in 2007 BE with 4533/6100 marks in 4 yrs i.e. 74.14% aggregate...
Is this the marks i have to fill?? or just final BE yr marks i.e. 7th+8th sem marks??
Also while filling online grad marks.. it is given out of 1000.. so.. do i have to convert my marsk from out of 6100 to out of 1000?

any experienced puys to help!

Well, it depends on your university where you graduated from. If your university awarded the degree considering aggregate of all years (or CGPA), you have to quote the aggregated % value. If your university considered only the final year marks for awarding degree, (which was the case for me being in PUNE University) then you have to quote the final year percentage.

P.S: This is from my experience of applying through CET last year.

wht they want is the marks u got on degree (university degree depends on some marks )
only those marks shud b written ther 😃

Hi,
I think its BE (7+8th SEM) agg they are asking.

Hey frnds,

Filling up CET form seems more difficult than CET paper itself. So much of Duh! language.. As perrule 4.5.3 under section 9.8.5... What The Frontdoor?

LEts discuss here & clear each others confusions/queries..

My doubt..
I passed in 2007 BE with 4533/6100 marks in 4 yrs i.e. 74.14% aggregate...
Is this the marks i have to fill?? or just final BE yr marks i.e. 7th+8th sem marks??
Also while filling online grad marks.. it is given out of 1000.. so.. do i have to convert my marsk from out of 6100 to out of 1000?

any experienced puys to help!