Get Financial modeling materials at cheap price, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If someone is interested in buying the FLIP certification course and is searching for a referral code. Use this FLIPREF132830 I didn't get to use it, you should.
For certification in Banking and Finance, you can do courses from FLIP, which will be value addition to your CV. You can use my refferal code REFNC1781637 to get discount (1500-2000 plus additional discount of Rs 250). Visit www.learnwithflip.com and on checkout page add my referral code REFNC1781637
The best way to get into Finance (including banking) is via a short course. At Imarticus, we offer courses in Investment Banking, Capital Markets, M&As, Trade Finance, CFA, Financial Modeling, Risk Management, and more. How would you like us to help you out? Here is a link to our website for more information! http://imarticus.org/
I want to do CFA but will have to wait till Dec 2012 for the exam and Jan 2013 for the result. Can't exactly stay without a job till then. FLIP certifications look interesting. Saw some recommendations in another thread and decided to look them up. Pretty comprehensive list of certifications. Thinking of which one to do is the main issue now
1. Thanks for launching this thread first.
2. NSE Certifications of NCFM have no market value, except they are required at a stock-broker house.
3. NISM Certifications of NISM MFD Module is a must of selling Mutual Funds, but there are lot of people holding it, & everyone now-a-days buys online Mutual Funds.
4. All other certifications are used much to extent for generating revenue by the Certification launching Companies.
5. CFA is the best, in this way that you can add in your Resume, even by merely stating the CFA Level 1 or 2 or 3 passed candidate. And it has global value. That is why it is best & most comprehensive for Stock-Market field jobs.
6. If someone wants a list of more financial certifications, then better Google your desired specific interest, you will definitely find atleast one.
CFA or CA. Which is more preferred in the market in INDIA? After my MBA if i wish to chose between the two?
What is the cost and time associated with both?
whthr u consider india or globally, CFA scores ovr CA nyday.
u cn refer d abv thread in d same page 4 time factor associatd wid CFA.
It costs around 1000-1600 $ (dollar)