Certification - - - CMT.Certified Market Technician

3 Posts  ·  17 Users
About this group
hi guys,,, me working in a pvt bank right now in corporate banking,,,,m very much interested in the field of technical analysis,,, so just wanted to know whether anyone here has heard of the CMT i.e.Certified Market Technician Certification...
Page 1 of 1

hello dear,

can u tell me about the same course provided by ATA (association of technical analysts), India i.e. CeFT(certified financial technician). Is that have same values as cmt or CFTe

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi guys,,,

me working in a pvt bank right now in corporate banking,,,,m very much interested in the field of technical analysis,,,
so just wanted to know whether anyone here has heard of the CMT i.e.Certified Market Technician Certification which is given out by the MTA i.e.Market Technicians Association USA and also some info regarding whether its valued here in india by the big brokerage houses aka DSPML,JMMS etc.

hope to hearing from some of u on this matter,,,

Anirvan

Yes CMT is a great Exam. It is one of the most respected certifications in US for Technical Analysis. There's also another certification in Technical Analysis. That is Certified Financial Technician (CFTe). You can get the the details about it from International Federation Of Technical Analysts (IFTA). The website is - IFTA - International Federation of Technical Analysts - IFTA Home. The technical analysts who come on CNBC Awaaz and other business channels, mostly have the above two certifications.

hi guys,,,

me working in a pvt bank right now in corporate banking,,,,m very much interested in the field of technical analysis,,,
so just wanted to know whether anyone here has heard of the CMT i.e.Certified Market Technician Certification which is given out by the MTA i.e.Market Technicians Association USA and also some info regarding whether its valued here in india by the big brokerage houses aka DSPML,JMMS etc.

hope to hearing from some of u on this matter,,,

Anirvan