Certificate course in Brand Management from YMCA,Delhi

5 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hello everyone, I need some help here. I will be completing my Graduation i.e BBA(CAM) from GGSIP University,Delhi in a month.I was not able to crack into any good MBA college this year hence will give it another try. In the mean time I am th...
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

You can try startford institute for management courses in delhi India. here is the link - www.modistratford.in

Hey have you like done this course ?? hw ws it, experience nd all..
Curious Squirrel.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi,

You can try startford institute for management courses in delhi India. here is the link - www.modistratford.in

guyzz plzzz reply!

Curious Squirrel.

Here's the link to the program (although not updated)

YMCA

Curious Squirrel.

Hello everyone,

I need some help here. I will be completing my Graduation i.e BBA(CAM) from GGSIP University,Delhi in a month.I was not able to crack into any good MBA college this year hence will give it another try. In the mean time I am thinking of doing a job plus I got to know of a Certificate course from YMCA Delhi in Brand Management in which I am really interested. They are charging Rs 20,000 for 1 year certificate course with 4 hrs of classes on Saturdays.

Some Q's.

1.Does this course from YMCA is worth doing ?(Please details me about YMCA and )

2. Any other institutes in NCR offering similar courses?

3.IGNOU is also offering a Brand Management course, is it good ?

4.Regarding job, what kind of job should I expect and how should I approach for the same.

5. What other things can I do which can help me stand a better chance in the PI round of an MBA college next year.

Keenly waiting for a reply.

Curious Squirrel.