central warehousing corporation(CWC) RECRUITMENT 2019 for MANAGEMENT TRAINEES, SUPERINTENDENT AND JUNIOR SUPERINTENDENT

1,227 Posts  ·  5,513 Users
About this group

Please join this group for Management trainees and superintendent post discussions.

Page 1 of 123

I have qualified RPF CWC jta... anyone suggest me which one is good

1 comment
sasi28081995
@sasi28081995  ·  59 karma

go with rpf

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There is a comment chain going on in this thread regarding MT. There is a person by the name of @goingout , who is really misguided and is bound to misguide others, so I am intervening. It is a public issue not personal so not commenting there but posting here. @goingout I am really sorry but your comment is not making any sense. Please make sure that before you write, at least it should be comprehendable. Neverthless, all I want to say is that pgdm and mms are not allowed. They are not degrees. It is clearly mentioned. Even if someone got this job by hiding the truth or by some dishonest means, then it will be a fraud. During the job such person can never be secure, every day will be a risky one because that person can be exposed any day and can be terminated. No matter how much you defend, but people with pgdm and mms snatched the chances of people who were at least eligible. When you are not eligible then why apply. You are doing wrong to others who are honestly working day and night for the job. I understand the desperation for a job but at least do something that is legitimate. You are confusing between hard work and karma. Even a criminal or a militant does hard work for their despicable motives, but is it right? .....It is not....So it is not necessary that the hardwork is always in the right direction, and that is where karma comes into play and gives suitable results. So, put your hardwork in the right direction so that karma gives you good results. I hope you will understand. Thank you.

6 likes4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Getsetgo.5
@Getsetgo.5  ·  119 karma

PGDM - Post Graduate Diploma in Management .....you want to call it degree or diploma?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Getsetgo.5
@Getsetgo.5  ·  119 karma

See the thing is you are trying to twist the truth as per your convenience, but at the end you have to swallow the truth my friend.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

if any information about dv of cwc jta is known, inform in the group

1 like2 comments
sahil1628
@sahil1628  ·  0 karma

i think jta dv will be scheduled with other posts dv.....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sahil1628
@sahil1628  ·  0 karma

have to wait till junior superindent mains and hindi translator result is out

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys anybody know the date of document verification of cwc junior technical assistant

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Junior superintendent mains ka result aa gaya hai kya???

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Mahersachin
@Mahersachin  ·  20 karma

Bhai 2 mouth m aayega

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Mahersachin
@Mahersachin  ·  20 karma

Itni jaldi kha

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Stay ready

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Next week se dv hone ja rehe hai

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Pros123ju
@Pros123ju  ·  0 karma

Really!! I don't think so.... they should inform candidates about the date of dv atleast a week before. It will be done in delhi so candidates need time.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Winning_life
@Winning_life  ·  78 karma

@Jaat121 how did you know?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Junior superintendent result aa gya kya??

2 comments
mandeep1775
@mandeep1775  ·  64 karma

agr aagya hai to link send krdo

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
DDadich
@DDadich  ·  75 karma

Not released yet...dey gonna take min. 20 days I guess

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

😥

Post 49694769567242
अपना काम करना MC
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Plz someone find my result for junior superintendent Roll no41025046 Dob 19/02/1990

1 comment
mandeep1775
@mandeep1775  ·  64 karma

send the link

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...