CELEBRATIONS 2006 - Sydenham Institute of management 's placement 2006

18 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
* CELEBRATIONS 2006 - Sydenham Institute of management 's * * * * placement report 2006 * ** ** * The placement week -06 at Sydenham Institute of Management ,Mumbai,this January was yet another milestone achieved in 22 years old legacy...
Page 1 of 2

well does Syndneham accepts mat score????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
do sim hav two diff courses..regula n autonomous...n if yes whoz placements r these.?
cheers
aditya

they are the combined placements of both the courses ,

bengal tiger
coolrahine
sydenham institute of management , mumbai
lifes rockin ever sinc k
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
this thread is specifically related to [placements do ask questions on cet in cet threads any thing yu wann ask on placements can be done here
bengal tiger
coolrahine
lifes rockin ever sinc k k

do sim hav two diff courses..regula n autonomous...n if yes whoz placements r these.?
cheers
aditya
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

as ive said many a times

i asked a simple ques and u r noone to determine that it was stupid or not. if u dun wana reply dun reply but dun use words like this coz others also know how to use bad words like that.

i din use bad language but just a ques and anyways its all over so dun start all this again

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey guys,
what r u discussing ? -- crap

i want 2 throw sm light on my frd's coolcumcumber's prob
the term is called PPCD ( post purchase congnitive dissonance - as per mktg terminology) in which after buying anything u feel that u got less smart offer so is the case with many guys
they took admission in one college & then feel that tthey r not meant for it & hence appear for sm exam ( CAT is favourite - i know quite few ppl fr JB, FMS appeared & cleared to one of BLACKI) so dont ask such stupid questions
hope, u will not face such prob when u will get admission smwhere

@ placements--
terrific !!!
SECOND BEST COLLEGE AFTER IIMs IN TERMS OF DISCIPLINE - feedback fr Infy ppl WRITTEN in our feedback form

sure, next yr they will pick a large junta ( which this yr they cant do)
otherwise everything is falling in place
Most important is
YOU HV TO BE THE BEST wherever u do ur MBA
(read Today's TOI Mumbai edition
Headhunters face shortage of SKILLED talent )
i hope u'll understand !!!!
happy learning !!!
bye

yups , was waiting for your post , man ,

bengal tiger
coolrahine
lifes rockin ever sinc k
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
if u are second best to jbims and so prous of the insti then plz care to explain y u writing exams like fms( ms) and fms ( mba)

if they r for practice, then fine ignore this but if u really wana take admission in those insti then y promoting ur insti like that?

if u urself rnt happy and writing other exams wat will people like me thk?

again im saying this if u r writing them for practice , ignore this else plz care to clarify

hey guys,
what r u discussing ? -- crap

i want 2 throw sm light on my frd's coolcumcumber's prob
the term is called PPCD ( post purchase congnitive dissonance - as per mktg terminology) in which after buying anything u feel that u got less smart offer so is the case with many guys
they took admission in one college & then feel that tthey r not meant for it & hence appear for sm exam ( CAT is favourite - i know quite few ppl fr JB, FMS appeared & cleared to one of BLACKI) so dont ask such stupid questions
hope, u will not face such prob when u will get admission smwhere

@ placements--
terrific !!!
SECOND BEST COLLEGE AFTER IIMs IN TERMS OF DISCIPLINE - feedback fr Infy ppl WRITTEN in our feedback form

sure, next yr they will pick a large junta ( which this yr they cant do)
otherwise everything is falling in place
Most important is
YOU HV TO BE THE BEST wherever u do ur MBA
(read Today's TOI Mumbai edition
Headhunters face shortage of SKILLED talent )
i hope u'll understand !!!!
happy learning !!!
bye
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
if u are second best to jbims and so prous of the insti then plz care to explain y u writing exams like fms( ms) and fms ( mba)

if they r for practice, then fine ignore this but if u really wana take admission in those insti then y promoting ur insti like that?

again im saying this if u r writing them for practice , ignore this else plz care to clarify

i appreciate your comment but there are few facts that i would liek to make here

1. see i took sydenham as it is very good , yes second best to jbims , but then i couldnt waste another year only trying for the top without haveing a back up as good as sydenham , it would have been any other top 20 b schools also ,but i took sydenham over for schhol of management as it is effective , so basic point was doing from a good b school but not be so foolish as to waste another year just sitting back and writing exams

2, yes promoting sydenham , not as much , just uploading the details as rvry other b school guys are doing , and time and other organisatyions actiually ask for data from us we never approached , they know that the placements are always nice out here ,
3. yeas i dont know if yu have heard about guys sitting in iim luckinow giving CAT for iim ahmedabad , or sitting in jbims giving for iims so it doesnt mean that they are unhappy about their institute or given a chance they wont promote their institute , its just that they are taking calculative risk in which they actually lose nothing , so am i ,
4. im sure even yu if yu make it any b school but not iim a then yu wud be sitting for cat again depending upon yur aspiration levels ,
5. thats why i say dont take things in a negative way , i am giving fms and all but that doesnt meant that sydenham is no good , conclusions as yu say or logical deductions give yu full marks in written tests , am i right
so enjoy life
all the best for yur exams
bengal tiger
coolrahine
sydenham institute of mangmenet
lifes rockin ever sinc k
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys , the new placement details have been uploaded in these sites k

http://www.time4education.com/B-School_Placements.asp
http://www.time4education.com/SIMSREE_2006_Placement_Details.asp

check these for updates k
bengal tiger
coolrahine
sydenham institute of managemnet . mumbai
lifes rockin ever sinc k

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
UBS , man we are second best to JBIMS we dont compare with anyone and one thing as you are new to the forum let me tell you that comparisons are a cardinal sin on this forum ,

bengal tiger
coolrahine
sydenham institute of management, mumbai
lifes rockin ever sinc k

yaar tu to bura hi maan gaya.
don't feel offended.
varun.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...