CAT@Work - An ethical question

33 Posts  ·  20 Users
About this group
Now there are a lot of us working in a tech company and preparing for CAT. And among us, there a lot who utilize the _office_ _time _to the max i.e. 1. postponing all the work assigned to him (ofcourse, you'll have to hear all the bull ...
Page 1 of 4
Today I managed to solve a 50 min Sectional Test sitting in the Conference Room
Obviously without evading any work/responsibilities for there is very little ! :)

oye, which company are u in dude?
i see people disappearing from their seats for an hour. now i know where to look for them
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Today I managed to solve a 50 min Sectional Test sitting in the Conference Room
Obviously without evading any work/responsibilities for there is very little ! 😃

@mods....
ninja sahi keh raha hai...close kar do thread..
any way sickmind has already clarified that he doesnt include all those who complete their work and prepare for CAT in his list of Unethical guys!

Bache ki jaan loge kya!!!! woh toh bol ke nikal gaya... tum log kyon yu hi chila rahe ho.... Ab kis par chila rahe ho????

Those *work-ex* ppl who are able to do their office work as well as are cracking the mocks, give yourself a pat and continue the good work... No need to *justify* your doings!

Mods can we close this thread????

Remember 1 thing guys,,

RESULTS MATTER NOT EFFORTS

So long as u can make it thru the top B-school.....all is fair,,,

warrior
@warrior  ·  2,324 karma
Was referring to there-comes-my-manager-and-I-hit-the-alt-TAB-button syndrome.

Loads of them.
Thank you guys. You made my day

most of u are referring to you managers but they must have done the same think at some stage
sick_mind Says
Which directly translates to deadline during the CAT month :(

Mine is on 17th November. Beat that!
  1. solving problems posted in PG (with PG and Official Work related docs sharing the same desktop space)

Was referring to there-comes-my-manager-and-I-hit-the-alt-TAB-button syndrome.

Backlashes.

Loads of them.
Thank you guys. You made my day

It's ppl like me who need to give it a thought.
M not paying much attention to my job nd screwing my Mocks as well.
Perhaps the thread starter falls in a similar category as me.:neutral:

right said vikram.
may be my screwing up at mock made me write that one

well, what most of you guys missed out was that I was not really targeting the people who complete their office work and utilize extra work for CAT'ing.

I was talking about the people who don't do their work and since the team runs according to the pace of the slowest, we are not able to meet deadlines. Which directly translates to deadline during the CAT month :(

And for the people who work just to prepare for CAT - nothing can change my attitude towards them
Bache ki jaan loge kya!!!! woh toh bol ke nikal gaya... tum log kyon yu hi chila rahe ho.... Ab kis par chila rahe ho????

Those *work-ex* ppl who are able to do their office work as well as are cracking the mocks, give yourself a pat and continue the good work... No need to *justify* your doings!

Right said Ninja.
It's ppl like me who need to give it a thought.
M not paying much attention to my job nd screwing my Mocks as well.
Perhaps the thread starter falls in a similar category as me.:neutral: