CAT2017 - COMPLAINT AGAINST UNFAIR SCORES

Join this group if you are not satisfied with your CAT 2017 scores,provided you have matched with the answers provided by IIML itself

737 Posts  ·  1,748 Users
Recommended

No discrepancy in CAT scores, confirms convenor Neeraj Dwivedi

keyboard_arrow_down

Meet this Non-engineer CAT 2017 100 Percentile candidate

keyboard_arrow_down
Page 1 of 73

This group is dead no point of being a part

• favorite 1
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 5
@ShivACC @ShivACC  ·  14h

Im from Visakhapatnam and i am ready to contribute my efforts

• favorite 1
@OhhNo @OhhNo  ·  14h

DUDE go to a lawyer and ask about this ,we all are new to this and don't know anything how to proceed @ShivACC also @lochnessie i have msg you yesterday but u didn't call

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Guys from Dehli, please someone inform us if you're ready to take the legal action. We need to move real fast now, time is slipping out of our hands. Alternatively, there are 7 members from mumbai. So if someone from there feels he/she can intiate...
Read More...
  • favorite 1
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 10
@VforVendetta13 @VforVendetta13  ·  1d

any updates?

• favorite 1
@ShivACC @ShivACC  ·  1d

Any updates

• favorite 1
Write a comment..

Guys Let be unite and file a PIL else all our efforts go in vain ...yeh India se badh ke ho gaye hai IIM , to kissi ki nahi sunte... only teaching they understood is judiciary

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Guys, can we even file a PIL for this? I read somewhere that PIL will not be allowed regarding admissions to educational institutions.

• favorite 1
star_border
Write a comment..
  • favorite 1
star_border
@saurav10001 @saurav10001  ·  3d
@sheldon030 talent should take a back seat,nw even fr doctoral pgms reservation is demanded...even aftr studying so much,trying hard as a general candidate I m finding it difficult to get a seat..what's my mistake...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Wow, these mofos have destroyed the future of so many students, and look at them, they have still not shown no concern whatsoever! I was expecting a good percentile and had made up my mind to leave the company ASAP. Now for their stupid mistake in...
Read More...
  • favorite 3
star_border
@pareekajay007 @pareekajay007  ·  3d

You are my subset :)

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Firstly we need to create a Issue in same format which we may discuss with respective lawyers let them comment on them , so that same truth will prevail every where ? what you say guys

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Guys, thanks to everyone who showed their support. Now the most memebers we have are from NEW DELHI ( Vishal Jha, Priyanka, Neeraj, Shweta Sachdeva and Kshitij) Plus there are a couple from Faridabad and one another from Noida, who might assist, i...
Read More...
  • favorite 7
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 11
Aadhar Bhatia @aadhar9999  ·  2d

@lochnessie Delhi is fine Moreover if we can tweet Hrd ministry, Pmo office and the minister of human resource , would that be of any use??

• favorite_border 
@VforVendetta13 @VforVendetta13  ·  1d

any update guys?

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

kya ho gaya sabko?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store