CAT'2012 Test Takers on 31st OCT'12, Afternoon Slot

4 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hello Guys, I had taken my CAT on the 31st of Oct in the afternoon slot. I woke up on 9th Jan to see a horrible result! A mere 65%le in VA/LR!!!...Its is actually my stronger section where I had attempted around 24 questions and was confident of...
Page 1 of 1

Hoping against hope, Kuch kar sakte hain kya?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@vectordada I wrote it in morning slot.. and I firmly blv that there is something wrong with prometric and their system... I cant "Let it be"
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had got a Profile call from SP Jain!! Was confident of crossing at least 90%le in both sections, if not more!! Everything gone to the dogs now!!!! Shattered...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys,
I had taken my CAT on the 31st of Oct in the afternoon slot. I woke up on 9th Jan to see a horrible result! A mere 65%le in VA/LR!!!...Its is actually my stronger section where I had attempted around 24 questions and was confident of getting at least 17-18 correct!! By any stretch of imagination, 65%le is just not on...
I really feel there is some glitch which Prometric should answer...@devil3459 and @kapiltotlani would vouch for me. Can we just ''let it be''??
Anyone else feels the same? Pls respond...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...