Cat2005baroda

67 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
join me to realize our dreams! CAT is all about group studies.... share your queries, and misgivings here... we will sort them together!!
Page 1 of 7

welcome aboard sir!!

I am coardially welcoming future IIMite and I wish that he would help barodians rock on PG.

How bout khantil joining the bandwagon?? When are u going to be relieved? started prep?

wel wel wel, don't confuse...this is Ritesh.

Lets try to get more barodian on this thread...m sure we'll bell the CAT.

ATB

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi guys...
this is tapan....from baroda....was with hindalco inds....and wud be writing CAT this yr.
well, i hope all of u must be aware that the scheduled date for CAT0 this year is 20th Nov.
the forms wud be out in respective sbi branches from 18th july onwards till 22nd august.(forms wud be available at iim,a till the 26th august).
so, just 154 days left....:smile:
bye and keep reading!!
smiles
Thanks for the wishes...

and Wishes to you?? why? wat for? better food, no ragging at IMT, no hectic schedule, fun, masti, dhamal n gud lovely tonned babeeessssss!!!!

neways, that way u know my wishes are always with ya!!

btw, spread this PG virus to juniours at PT too...we need junta here to interact. I guess at present its ONLY me who is prospective PG CAT taker

man i need luk 4 cat 2k5...
cos tho i got into imtg, but stil wud try 4 iims...

and luk 4 wat other stuff u said 2, thanks mate 4 d same..

and euphoria bhai, gud luk wit ur preps..
wish me d same!!

Thanks for the wishes...

and Wishes to you?? why? wat for? better food, no ragging at IMT, no hectic schedule, fun, masti, dhamal n gud lovely tonned babeeessssss!!!!

neways, that way u know my wishes are always with ya!!

btw, spread this PG virus to juniours at PT too...we need junta here to interact. I guess at present its ONLY me who is prospective PG CAT taker
Congo!!

have some gud xpereince n come back with more surity of getting into dream school.

hey, why drag RISHI82 in this? He doesn't run PT anyways...

so, wheres the other junta, who are taking CAT 2005? Its disheartening not to see any post from future IIMites??

rite imhotep man, i respect ur comments, but it wud have been better had u not taken rishi's name...

well a gud observation u make, i must comment...

and euphoria bhai, gud luk wit ur preps..
wish me d same!!
imhotep Says
hey guys! sorry for the delayed reply... i was at bangalore since the exams... i got a job at Texas instruments... so will not be taking CAT this year... best of luck to all of you!

Congo!!

have some gud xpereince n come back with more surity of getting into dream school.

hey, why drag RISHI82 in this? He doesn't run PT anyways...

so, wheres the other junta, who are taking CAT 2005? Its disheartening not to see any post from future IIMites??

TWO OUTTA THE 'FANTASTIC FOUR', MUCH PUBLICISED BY PT, ARE IMS STUDENTS!

sorry mods, but had to do it!

after all, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY, rite rishi82?!!!

ciao!

hey guys! sorry for the delayed reply... i was at bangalore since the exams... i got a job at Texas instruments... so will not be taking CAT this year... best of luck to all of you!

I know lotza aspirants in the city n also the part of this forum...where's ya junta?? Let's get together n share our experience with CAT or prep of CAT.

we can discuss almost everything on this thread and we can meet once in a fortnight to keep ourselves motivated n educated bout all happening. We can probably post our all kinda probs n be assured to get a solution for that at the earliest possible. Our getting together can be of great help to all the members of this TEAM.

So, I appeal all MBA aspirants from baroda to come aboard n join the bandwagon to BELL the CAT together...

ATB,

i cunt have agreed more 2 any1...
c thats a guy with 99.5%ile in XAT 4 u...

especially the fact that u shunt listen 2 too many advices and relax just b4 cat, though its d most difficult thing 2 do...