CAT Wallpapers Needed

3 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hello... I am here to request the users of Pagalguy.com and CAT aspirants to post some motivational wallpapers about CAT exam, just like the cover page of "All I wanted to speak about CAT" ebook which is very inspiring and motivating, display...
Page 1 of 1

I think it will be deviating from the task at hand to ask CAT aspirants to prepare motivational stuff. Yeah people at PG HQ can do it for the aspirants like the AIWTSAC cover you mention. Others who scribble something for their own purpose can also scan it and put it up, if they feel like sharing it.

And then there is the regional dream teams, PG DT, UDT etc to motivate all. And there's enough and more people here in PG who can help you when you are down in the dumps.

No offence meant, but I think this thread would merely serve the purpose of people showcasing their Photoshop talents, which would be interests and hobbies and so the thread needs to be moved to the Chit-Chat forum.

@Mods Kindly do the necessary- close the thread, move it to chit-chat or let the discussion continue here itself. Whichever is deemed fit.

You can DO/KNOW anything, but not everything!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

See Attachment

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello...

I am here to request the users of Pagalguy.com and CAT aspirants to post some motivational wallpapers about CAT exam, just like the cover page of "All I wanted to speak about CAT" ebook which is very inspiring and motivating, displaying math forlumae, one word per day technique, some crazy phrases like "More CoFfeE needed" ,"Just Do It" "100%", "Sleep-Eat-Study", and many more

Because, see yourself, these kind of wallpapers will help ourselves to motivate and feel that preparing is a Fun and adventure than as a burden...
So, i here by request the people who designed this cover page, to prepare many more such kind of wallpapers and provide motivation to all the CAT aspirants,,, and i also request those all people who can design such kind of photos using their own talent of photoshop or something and also their own sketches drawn, and get them scanned and put them here in Pagalguy... plz do it.. because when i searched for some wallpapers that will make me motivated studies especially for CAT, i found none... and for the first time i got vry good interest in this cover page... so plz kindly do it for the sake of many CAT aspirants like Me and many more...

Thank You...

How was this idea, people...? Did u like it??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...