CAT ~ VA + QA - Last Minute Revision!!

220 Posts  ·  680 Users
About this group

Planned Revision Session for both VA and QA!!

Page 1 of 22
Video Thumbnail77997680924992
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi friends, just got to know that GRE live chat is happening at 5pm. Although I am planning for CAT and GMAT but do you think we should attend GRE chat as well? Please suggest...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Color idioms: 
Black Sheep (of the family) A person who is a failure. Eg. She never went to the college. She is the black sheep of the family. 

Green with Envy (Jealous)Eg. She was green with envy when she saw my new watch.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys, i come across this free course : https://www.prepathon.com/crack-cat-quant-2017-intro

1 comment
kayteed
@kayteed  ·  35 karma

I just joined the course. You can simply skip the promo code option and join the program by clicking a tab on right hand side. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Where i got this type of problem lect the phrase/connector from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. Q126. RBI is concerned about the risk of investing in mutual funds. RBI is likely to ask banks to reduce their investments in mutual funds. (A) At the risk of investing ……… (B) To reduce investments ………. (C) Concern for the risk ………. (a) Only (A) (b) Only (B) (c) Only (C) (d) Only (A) and (B) (e) None of these Q127. Twelve million youth enter the Indian work force every year. Eighty per cent of these youth are unskilled. (A) While eighty per cent ……… (B) Since twelve million ………. (C) Of the twelve million ………. (a) Only (A) (b) Only (C) (c) Only (A) and (C) (d) All (A), (B) and (C) (e) None of these Q128. Food inflation is touching twenty per cent. The government will have to tighten monetary policy to prev

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All the very best for CAT puys & pirls!! 😃 We can do it and we will do it! 😃

Manzil toh mil hi jayegi bhatakte hue.. Gumraah toh woh hain jo ghar se nikle hi nahi..
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Best wishes to all the candidates. May  Almighty be with you and grant you a grand success in this exam!  Good Luck!

Read more at www.englishgrammarlesson.blogspot.in,                                      www.lessonenglishgrammar.com &  bit.ly/getprepvocab
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Short n sweet ..

ATB guys 😃

UDTCaptain'14 CAT14:99.51/XAT:96.xx/CMAT: 99.78/CET:99.883.Calls:C,K,FMS,MDI,XL(HR),JB,S
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

To those Puys that have exam tomorrow. ATB. Dont go gentle into that good night. 😃

The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose.
6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover !!!!!!! Cheers!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...