CAT to go online from November 2009

************************************************** ********************* * If you want answers to all your queries for CAT 2009 preparation and take help of thousands of other users here, please continue at this link - _CAT 2009 Online wi...
85 Posts  ·  55 Users
Page 1 of 8

Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012
  •  
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I think its still not finalised..CAT goin Online??

•  

Hey seniors,

Can anyone tell (speculations) us more on the difficulty of the paper..i mean would it be same or GMAT type pattern??

Thanks

•  
Any idea about the test selection .What they hav suggested is that there will be three sets of ques paper.But how will they ensure that their span of a week long window fits into just three paper....::)And if cities like pune will be covered under...
Read more...
  •  
well i think that if iims has to do so then it should have been published in their official website, which is not the case so far. and april has already ended and students like me who are preparing 4 cat 2009 should have been intimated before as i...
Read more...
  •  
dude/dudette be confident yaaarthere is always an optimist way of looking at thingsThese things sure will happen...but who said they are gonna happen to u only...this might happen to someone who mite hv been at an IIM and luckily at his place u mi...
Read more...
  •  
dude/dudette be confident yaaarthere is always an optimist way of looking at thingsThese things sure will happen...but who said they are gonna happen to u only...this might happen to someone who mite hv been at an IIM and luckily at his place u mi...
Read more...
  •  
Another great way for the IIMs to garner money. Now it remains to be seen if the test fees are also increased 400% which is not impossible.:oops: Like IIMs have increased fees again this year in times of recession now other institutes will follow ...
Read more...
  •  
Its now official - CAT Exam goes online from this year itself The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore has announced that the Common Admission Test (CAT) of the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) at Ahmedabad Images], Bangalore, Kolkata, I...
Read more...
  •  

Keep finger crossed?
No one knows anything so... all just a speculations...

•