cat snd B-school related queries..

6 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
i got 71% in 10th and 63.4% in 12th 72% in my b.e, presently i m working since last 11 months, till august 2013 i will have 13 months of work exp and till may, june almost 22 months, if i crack CAT 2013 should i expect any IIM calls. pls reply..
Page 1 of 1

which one is better for MBA in marketing

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am currently handling my family business.When filling up details about work experience, What should i write in designation... since i dont have any proper designation.

please do answer!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yes dear,but you should have good marks/score in the cat exam then you are eligible for the govt seat in IIM.
If you will not able to get govt seat there are also some other universities and colleges which are good enough for the management studies like Browse the name of some good universities which providing the lot of facilities to the students like residential facility , library facility,expert faculties and having the Hi-tech campus infrastructure to the students.

There are some colleges which are good enough for the management studies.For more information about the admission process and fee structure check out the websites of some universities like:- F.M.S ,X.L.R.I , Lovely Professional University , Symbiosis University...etc

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am just entering my 3rd year b tech...( 2011 - 2015 engineering

when will i be eligible to take CAT ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i got 71% in 10th and 63.4% in 12th 72% in my b.e, presently i m working since last 11 months, till august 2013 i will have 13 months of work exp and till may, june almost 22 months, if i crack CAT 2013 should i expect any IIM calls. pls reply..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...