CAT Pattern Query

4 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Hi,I`m new here and also to cat prep. This year I`ll be giving my first cat exam. Now I know its a lame question but its regarding the exact pattern of the paper. I never wrote CAT so I don't actually know the online paper format *exactly*. I wo...
Page 1 of 1

Hello Friends, i am Amit ,This year I`ll be giving my first cat exam. Now I know its a lame question but its regarding the exact pattern of the paper. Preparation Tips please

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone? Anyone?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

BUMP

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I`m new here and also to cat prep. This year I`ll be giving my first cat exam. Now I know its a lame question but its regarding the exact pattern of the paper. I never wrote CAT so I don't actually know the online paper format exactly. I would appreciate it if someone who has taken cat before could answer it for me. Also please don't answer based on mock patterns since I`ve seen them varying.

So my question is : In one section i.e Q&DI; we have 20 questions of quant and 10 of DI. Is it necessary that the first 20 questions come from quant and the last 10 from DI? Will these questions be jumbled or will they come in order of first 20 (quants) then 10 (DI).

Same question about the other section too.

I`m asking this as I would like to attempt DI questions before quants and also logical questions before verbal in the other section. I know about section timings. I just want to know whether they will be sorted or not.

Question 2 : Also does Q+DI always remain the first section or is V+LI always the first section?

I know in the bigger scheme of things this wouldn't matter much as I would have to answer anything that is put in front of me but still I would appreciate it if these doubts are clarified.

Thanks in advance. 😃

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...