CAT online Coaching material & test series 2018

91 Posts  ·  326 Users
About this group

Suggest best online coaching and test series ..

Page 1 of 10

//Selling 100 GB Materials @ Rs. 300 for MBA-2020 & other competitive exams//

At the heart of scoring a good percentage lies repeated and rigorous practice from a variety of sources. 

Details about the materials-

· Quantity- 90 GB Materials

· Mode- Google Drives

· Payment link and details-

https://rzp.io/l/nCEAlVR (Samples and detailed description available on the website)

· Usage-

MBA Exams, Banking Exams, Any and all exams with an aptitude section
· Free- MEGA Folder containing additional materials related to MBA and GRE  (MEGA Account required)   

· Price-

Rs. 500 (40% discount) = Rs. 300  

· Contact

mbamaterials3@gmail.com

mbamaterials2@gmail.com

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone need Time institute CAT test series username and password? 13 aimcats, 10 samcats, 15 other papers on snap/nmat/mat/xat/iift and many previous years papers with section wise questions bank. If interested inbox me, we'll decide the price.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello i am willing to sell my IMS E catapult Course with SIMCAT , sectional mocks plus rest of the mocks for all MBA exams. Plus the new 2-3 hours long workshops conducted by IMS. If interested, mail at anjalitaneja012@gmail.com 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone trying to sell ims mocks. Mock test or Mocks + Concept videos, anyone has either of this, Kindly inbox. Will seal the deal at the best rate available. 

2 comments
itsBitts
@itsBitts  ·  0 karma

@sssblue I'm in call at 7987259362

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
anjali012
@anjali012  ·  0 karma

hello i am willing to sell my IMS E catapult Course with SIMCAT , sectional mocks plus rest of the mocks for all MBA exams. Plus the new 2-3 hours long workshops conducted by IMS. If interested, mail at anjalitaneja012@gmail.com 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone help me with some good colleges accepting CAT? I tried last year as well but I doubt crossing 90 percentile this year too.

1 comment
PrakashGuna
@PrakashGuna  ·  0 karma

Hi Rahulbhatt, CAT score around 90 %ile is a decent score, dont worry,  These are the colleges acceting CAT more than 85%ile

Goa Institute of Management, Goa

FORE School of Management, Delhi

SOIL School of Management, Gurgaon

Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai

Great Lakes Institute of Management

TA Pai Management Institute

*IRMA, Anand

*MICA, Ahmedabad

KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai

Nirma University, Ahmedabad

Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (Delhi)

BITS Pilani Dept. of Management

Institute of Management, Banaras Hindu University

IMI, Delhi

Vinod Gupta School of Management, IIT Kharagpur

Department of Management Studies, IIM Madras

Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee

Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur

School of Management, Manipal University

University Business School, Chandigarh

Delhi School of Management-DTU

Department of Management Sciences, Pune University

Delhi School of Economics

Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Tiruchirapalli

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am just kicking off my preparation for CAT 2020. I wrote CAT in 2011 and did my MBA from IIFM Bhopal. So have been through the process. This time it is for PhD/FPM admission. However given the gap, I need suggestion on good study materials available online to brush up my concepts mainly for Quant. I will appreciate any help on this. I am not that inclined to buy books now.  

Rana Pujari
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone interested to purchase TIME Study Material?

Available:

Booklets: Set A, B and C

Hand Out Sheets: VA, LR, DI and QA

Hand Out Solution Booklets: All

GD/PI/WAT: Supporting booklets.

DM ASAP.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Everyone, I have IMS E test series pack unused and at low cost up for sale. It has following : 30 Section Tests (10 each of QA/DI-LR/VA-RC) 15 Proctored SimCATs (with Video Analysis) 25 Unproctored SimCATs 60 ADMATs 15 E-Maximizer Workshops Channel ADMAT Workshops Other Video resources GK Zone Pls ping if interested.

1 comment
aunpeerzada
@aunpeerzada  ·  0 karma

price?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

MBA, IIT Kanpur is presenting ACCS -  Analytics Case Study Competition & Symposium.

There are prizes Worth 26,000 ₹+ for Top 2 Teams. Special Certificates to Top 5 Teams & Participation Certificates to All. 

Register here :  https://d2c.pw/dqkzkE

Post 85628406034219
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys.. I'm selling my IMS Comprehensive video course consisting of All concept videos and Full test series(SIMCAT) .. Ping me if u want to buy the course   .. I bought at 13000+18% gst (~15k)... planning to sell at almost half the price ,as ive used few tests ... Ping me if interested  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...