CAT NOW...???

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
CAn one score good if he/she starts preparing now???P.S. he/she has taken coaching but didn't study al all.....can one do it????advice and please don't de-motivate... guidance welcomed !!
Page 1 of 1

@[517280:yesCAT2011] You have 2 months if CAT starts in Oct, if you start solving mocks tests if want you can do it.. http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2012-for-bangalore-puys-25074620/3046195

JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Same here...started prep few days back, have done some portion of quants but DI, VA and LR are still left to be even looked at! really worried about CAT ! Senior puys and fellowmates,, guide us for doing some smart study as not much time is left..

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

Ditto...I was wondering the same thing. Just so scared!
And, considering the fact that the registration for exams like NMAT has already started, it worsens the situation. I am in a dilemma as whether I should actually waste my time starting my preparation now (btw i am dropping this year, which all the more puts pressure on me.

I suck at Quant big time. Don't know how to go about its preparation.

Guys/Gals pleaseee....I am open to opinions and suggestions.
HELP!

P.S. Please suggest how I can improve my speed and Quant abilities.

So close, yet so far....

CAn one score good if he/she starts preparing now???

P.S. he/she has taken coaching but didn't study al all.....
can one do it????
advice and please don't de-motivate... guidance welcomed !!