cat notification 2014....out!!!!!

60 Posts  ·  396 Users
About this group
check it outhttp://handakafunda.com/cat-2014-exam-dates-notification-important-details/
Page 1 of 6

Which gud colleges to apply before CAT /which have deadline before CAT?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi.. apart from FMS... do we need to apply separately for colleges before CAT

If yes... can u name them

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I was filling the cat form. Is IP university Delhi a deemed, private, state or central university

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I have trying to fill the form for the past couple of days. The last verification before payment requires us to type the text shown in the image. Every time I enter the text it says the text is wrong 😞 Has anyone else faced this error?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone filled the CAT form yet? I am not able to upload my photo and signature. I get an error msg saying invalid file format even though the pics are in the specified format and size. Anyone else facing the same problem?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

do we have  to buy  voucher ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am getting incorrect text in the payment page of application form..can anybody help what is the problem or anybody has seen the same problem?

Your mettle lies in the kettle of your dreams!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

which are the top 10 b schools in india and besides CAT which entrance exam one has to apply

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

And....... Thankfully they have a center in GOA...

I won't have to travel 600 Km.s ( Which if far more than what some travel for the entire process)  just to appear CAT. 

“The price of getting what you want is having what you once wanted.”
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Called this toll free number 1-800-2100-151 mentioned in Contact Us of https://iimcat.ac.in  to enquire about when the link for 'Exam Duration and Pattern' will be activated. Reply is 'it will be updated in website in the month of October and also no negative marking this year 'the call center guy told when asked about the marking system.Dunno when they will update the official info on the website !!!!

Edited:

Called again : There will be Negative marking .

CAT '13 : 80.82 , CAT'14 : Disaster
15 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...