CAT/NMAT/SNAP/XAT bschool application and cutoff discussions

14 Posts  ·  173 Users
About this group

Discussions regarding bschool applications and cutoff

Page 1 of 2

Thanks for sharing this information! Being a MBA student, this information will help me to follow step by step in my career development. I am glad finding this writing platform (you culd visit this website https://assignmentbro.com/uk/mba-assignment-help for getting assignment ready) for my academic writings tasks done. By the way, this Bschool application will help the postgraduated students for future professional practice.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Students do not understand the importance of dissertation writing these days. Even with the extensive submission date, they take their sweet time in doing it and when the deadline is near, they start crying and complaining. You guys should start taking your dissertation work seriously because it requires a lot of hardwork and research. What happens if you fail your dissertation? Gear up people and start moving before you cost yourself another year. 

https://dissertationproposal.co.uk/guide/what-happens-if-you-fail-your-dissertation/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, for completing the admission process for FMS, along with application form what all documents need to be sent via courier ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey there, could someone help me know what are the sectioal cut off's for SNAP. i'm keen on joining SIMC Pune. Kindly assist. 

2 comments
debayan.dp
@debayan.dp  ·  281 karma

@kokkula : The B-Schools under the Symbiosis umbrella take into consideration the percentile while giving admission calls. Thet don't look at the final score or the sectional scores.

During the final selection, SIMC gives 50% weightage to the SNAP score.

A percentile of 75 will suffice. 

Hope I've been of help. Good luck!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kokkula
@kokkula  ·  0 karma

You've been helpful. thank you. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I scored a 176 in nmat. Any other options available with this score?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

2 days left to register for SIOM.. So Hurry!! If you have any queries please follow the below mentioned discussion group https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/siom-admissions-2017-2019-helpdesk-4805029840027648

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

snap 91.5 

which colleges can i expect a call from?

1 comment
prajeshdey
@prajeshdey  ·  4 karma

SIIB

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What would be the cut off for SIBM PUNE ENTREPRENEURSHIP programme?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi there folks,

Most of the B-Schools application forms have an option to enter Post Graduation details.

Is the MTech from BITS Pilani WILP(Work Integrated Learning Program) applicable here? I've heard that the degree is not accepted in some cases due to it's off campus nature.

Anyone here who's applying for CAT who has an MTech from BITS WILP?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
nkrishnachandra
@nkrishnachandra  ·  12 karma

but i havent entered those details as I didnt feel that it had any weightage

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
nkrishnachandra
@nkrishnachandra  ·  12 karma

yes few of the core subjects had helped me..but not completely satisfied with the "distance" aspect..so decided to row the CAT boat :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is cut off for snap last year

1 comment
devrupsaha
@devrupsaha  ·  392 karma

please elaborate.. which symbiosis college are you talking about??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...