CAT MOCK - 1

180 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
What is the literacy rate among the rural dwellers in Gujarat?
Page 1 of 18

What is the maximum cost of lunch?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Who won the competition?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If on Day 4, the order of Jerry and Pinto reaching the camp is interchanged with other parameters remaining the same, what would be the score of the overall winner?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If suddenly the judges decide that all flags are of no value but all other parameters remain the same, what is difference between the score of persons who came second and third?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

On 1st January I purchased a brand new car and filled it with petrol to its full capacity. On 10th January, I again filled 15 litres of petrol and noted that the odometer showed a cumulative run of 450 kms at that moment. On 20th January I refuelled the petrol tank to it’s full capacity again. On 31st January, I ran out of fuel while driving and noticed that the odometer reading then was 1200 kms.

Which of the following statements is sufficient to find the average mileage (kms/litre) of my car from 1st to 31st January? The mileage of a car is dependent on driving conditions and hence varies because of numerous conditions.

I. The capacity of the tank is 30 litres

II. On January 20th, the odometer reading was 800 km

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Who rolled the number 3?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was the maximum number of marbles that any of the friends had at any stage of the game?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Who was the second person to roll the dice?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

After the third person had rolled the dice and received the number of marbles he had to receive, how many marbles did D have then?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Who won the competition?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...