CAT ,IIFT -EWS 2019

175 Posts  ·  8,703 Users
About this group
Ews Category people who applied for cat ,iift can join this group for discussions
Page 1 of 18

Hey! Hope you all are safe. Here is a question I need help with. Please genuine replies only. In context to the recent news, in which sector government of India should relax FDI rules. Thanks in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys, We are providing daily Important Current affairs which useful for your exams.Please follow for to the point and inshort news. Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/mockdrive Support for Daily Update. Thanks MockDrive

Post 90986126215615
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone, I have a question like once the certificate is made is there any verification process? Who verifies it and does the college verify it or not that the candidate belongs to ews or not?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

during registration process am i supposed to upload the ews certificate generated by the officials or should i download the format given on the cat website and then get it attested from the officials 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does applying through ews category restrict your chances of making it under the gen category?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHERE THE CERTIFIACTE NUMBER IS GIVEN?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got this reply from cathelpdesk regarding ews certificate number. Hope it helps

Post 86722522139777
1 like5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
mrinalini_07
@mrinalini_07  ·  0 karma

I'm really confused

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Incredible26
@Incredible26  ·  25 karma

@mrinalini_07 regarding?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello All, I have a mock test Series for CAT By TIMES for 2020 which would be valid for I think mid of 2021. The series is the 2nd last version of the mocks in which only video solutions are not given. I only took 3 AIMCAT mocks HARDLY.. I am willing to sell this mock series at minimal price of ₹2000( original cost ₹6000+) Interested peeps can comment below i will forward the password and User ID. Thanks

1 comment
Akay1506
@Akay1506  ·  0 karma

Whatsapp me if you are open for negotiation. 7988182667

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anybody got admission through EWS quota this year at any B-school?

What are the advantages / benefits of EWS quota? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The EWS certificate is valid for one year.I have the certificate now (i.e. for 2020) which I will upload during my form filling.But the certificate will expire on 31st March 2020.So, Do I have to make another certificate for the year 2021 to pass document verification for that year or else my candidature will be cancelled, if I'm not able to produce certificate for the year 2021?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...