CAT ,IIFT -EWS 2019

161 Posts  ·  7,725 Users
About this group
Ews Category people who applied for cat ,iift can join this group for discussions
Page 1 of 17

Hello guys, ews certificates issued by states diifer in languages and also in format. CAT authority had issued a prescribed format. But I believe many of you would have had it in different form. Is there any problem for admission because of it? ( I had differnet format and regional language and was no problem during doc verifn in CAP IIM process)

Admitted students please shed some light on this.

Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys, Are EWS category students elligible for open category for IIM's? Looking at the low number of seats, is it a safe bet to take? And what should be my optimum percentile to get a call and convert it from BLACKI and New IIM's at 95/79/68 with 9 months work ex? Thank you!

1 comment
harshal_19
@harshal_19  ·  12 karma

It will depend on number of ews seats next year and number of applicants. It would be safe if you score 99+. Then you will get atleast 2-3 from BLACKI

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey there guys!

CAT 2019 was indeed an unforgettable experience for all of us, and I felt like revisiting this phase once to bring about some patterns amongst our experiences of the MBA admission process.

Please help me out for the same by filling up this form. 

https://forms.gle/XALbdXGTg8CSQ5cX9

I'll be happy to share the conclusions with you all.

And please forward it to your friends who appeared for CAT 2019.

Thanks in advance! Cheers!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Everyone,

Recently we (Marketing professionals from premium B-schools IIFT, IIMs, IITs, NM, SP Jain, SIBM & more) have started a marketing publication page where we feature: www.linkedin.com/company/marketing-weekly 

1. Subject experts articles

2. Campaign analysis

3. Advertisement analysis

4. Webinars for MBAs

5. Tips for future pursuits such as internship/job

6. Tips on corporate competitions 

Also, you can become our Editor if you are passionate about writing & looking for a Launchpad. Ping us on our business ..... 8804900400

Check our page & follow if you like our contents: 

Also, kindly share it to your friends!

www.linkedin.com/company/marketing-weekly 

Post 77890847281481
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Everyone, I have heard that all the IIMs this year will be moving to online mode of education as they have to start the curriculum on time and there is no clarity as such wrt to the upcoming scenarios. We are facing one of the worst economic crises of all times. No jobs, no internships maybe. I want to conduct a serious poll to know if people are going for an MBA this year, do you think it's worth taking a risk?????? Please vote

Yes
No
Poll check
38 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

EWS guys, IIM RANCHI WAITLIST POLL

IIM RANCHI WAITLISTED
rejected
poll check
45 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Has EWS benefitted or is disadvantagous? For shortlist cutoff was less but for conversion considering 20 to 40 seats only. While the general seats will be 150+. Whats your take?

1 like12 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 12
Bhimana
@Bhimana  ·  677 karma
@Painguy Since the cutoffs are lower in ews and possibly significant hike in number of seats next year means, its rational to apply for ews.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Painguy
@Painguy  ·  2 karma

@Bhimana what is cutoff for BLACKI ( engineering male ---- 10/12/ug - 89/85/74)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any EWS candidate here from Odisha? Please DM or kindly reach out to me on telegram @vutiver.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
IIM Lucknow EWS Seats Discrepancy!

Please SIGN this petition and SHARE it as much as you can! http://chng.it/SjY9Pwgp

Post 77528674256034
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What Percentile do I need for BLACKI as a ews engineering male ? 10/12/UG - 89.3/85/ 74

2 likes1 comment
Xoxoxah6252
@Xoxoxah6252  ·  1 karma

I have exact same cred- 10/12/uG

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...