CAT & GMAT takers in 2012

77 Posts  ·  54 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, This group is dedicated for those who take both CAT and GMAT simultaneously in 2012.:cheers: :cheers: *As CAT is an element of uncertainty*,:banghead: it is safer to write GMAT as a back up to apply to the B-schools in India and...
Page 1 of 8

@venkart89

Yup ISB accepts GMAT score with less than 5 years. But you can apply for SP Jain,IIFT, Great Lakes, Executive & FPM programmes in IIM,Indian B-schools accepting GMAT scores : The B-School Application - Canada, South America, Asia, Australia and Europe U can also apply to B-schools in Singapore, which wud cost a little more than ISB.A gud GMAT score would be helpful in addition to CAT score.

hi..i read tht even SP JAIN requires 5 years..nd iift is only for nris..so basically tht leaves us wit only isb for people less thn 2 years of work exp

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@anjali_sng DIHO is data interpretation handout........and DEX is data interepretation practice exercise.............which are to be done one u r over with ur basic material and class handouts of TIME..........
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@aimlesscat Hi.... Most of B schools in india accept GMAT score only for specific programs... which will require a work ex. And you have check the last date of application for individual B school, They may vary.You can check them on the B school websites.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I have a doubt. I am planning to give GMAT in January 2013 and would be applying for Indian B-schools only. Does the B-schools concerned consider it for 2013 batch or should i give it this year itself(i.e by Dec 31st). And what is the last date if i have to apply for b-schools in 2013 itself? N is it compulsory to have work-ex for the b-schools to consider GMAT scores??
Hoping for a quick reply.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,
I am planning for MBA.
I am 5 years expirienced in IT.
As per me I want to go for MBA in india and an executive MBA.
I dont have time to prepare for both CAT and GMAT. So, I am confused for which exam I should go for CAT or GMAT.
I know CAT is better option for MBA in india, but GMAT score is valid for 5 years (and colleges accept 2 years score in india)
Can some one please clear my confusion.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Continue in this new thread CAT and GMAT 2013

@visionIIM-ACL @raghav507 You can close this thread
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I need some info about M.B.A at NUS and Nanyang...How is the fee structure and the score they accept...Can somebody help me on this...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
nice post and it's helpful
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

does anyone know WHAT IS DIHO AND DEX PROVIDED BY TIME????

WHAT IS THE DIFFFICULTY LEVEL ???? ANYBODY HAVE ???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone please tell me which is the best available option for GMAT Test Series in India ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...