CAT forms..all institutes where CGPA is provided..

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
hi guys...CAT form this time requires ur percentage score in graduation...colleges where cgpa is provided, they need a conversion factor...i m curious if there are any iit ppl. who have approaced their colleges to know whether they are providing a...
Page 1 of 1

hey mann... may be i ws lazy not to have reviewd for any similar posts in the forum..okies...
nyways thanx for da info...
cheers
cb

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi guys...CAT form this time requires ur percentage score in graduation...colleges where cgpa is provided, they need a conversion factor...i m curious if there are any iit ppl. who have approaced their colleges to know whether they are providing any such formula...likewise i ve known some NITs also give grades..thr. may be many other colleges...
so plz. help in this regard..ill want to know personally abt. IIT..if ny1 is aware...

hey...cation_balak,

yaar, dont open new threads for asking cat form queries...use the cat notification thread.....

btw, my institute gives such a formula, a proof of which I have submitted with the form. Ask your university to do the same. If there is no such formula, then also you have to procure a certificate stating the same.
In that case, cgpa will be divided by maximum possible.

hi guys...CAT form this time requires ur percentage score in graduation...colleges where cgpa is provided, they need a conversion factor...i m curious if there are any iit ppl. who have approaced their colleges to know whether they are providing any such formula...likewise i ve known some NITs also give grades..thr. may be many other colleges...
so plz. help in this regard..ill want to know personally abt. IIT..if ny1 is aware...