Cat Exam Schedule Extended till 8th Dec 2009

12 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
*CAT 2009 schedule extended by one day* All those people who will be taking the test on 8th December 2009 kinly put the following details. *Location - Earlier Test Slot - *Date and Slot Number* Venue - * Let us get an ...
Page 1 of 2
amresh_maverick Says
I was scheduled to take CAT on 30th nov which I could not 4 reasons known . But till now I haven't received any new date to take the test frm IIM'S . I have been calling the no given by them but unable to connect till now . Now since the date is extended Has anybody got the new test date ie on 8thdec . Plz let me know . I guess some people have already been re -scheduled .

Yes it is sad and disgusting but the IIM Convenor clearly mentioned to keep checking email and calling up Prometric Assistance number to be sure. :drinking:

If any student has not taken the test yet they will get a slot but it is important to keep trying. :w00t:

No preference for slot or venue is given
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

The CAT Convener also mentioned that they have 2 additional days as buffer excluding the 10 days test windows.......

When they could not prepare 20 similar standard papers then the people who take CAT exam on 11th and 12th day will get the same sets :drinking:

Just that someone with proper sources will get into the IIM as the paper will be known .........

I gave it today at the same test centre and have submitted the test sucessfully so no need to give it again though I can give

If we receive that mail, is writing the test again an option for us?

someone plz help me ,i got my test scheduled on 30th nivember 10:00am but got cancelled due to some technical problems and i didn't receive any mail or sms from prometric for further reschedule and the candidate service number is always is always busy. wat 2 do now???????

snikhil Says
wat is the exact defination of giving it successfully.....??? No one wil accept the fact even one has given it succesfully....this wil lead to a big chaos again....Hope this doesnt happen.....dnt know wat is happening.....Really a waste of my toil of over 10 months with many sleepless nights...drowsy days...mental tensions together with job pressures....Seems all this is overtaken by Prometrics insincerity and IIMs mismanagement.!!!

successfully bole to test complete kar diya ho to. like in my case i gt a mail yday sayg that my test has been canceled and will be alerted after 24 hrs about the new test site.
but I gave it today at the same test centre and have submitted the test sucessfully so no need to give it again though I can give.

PS: seriously boss thoda rona kam karo plz, grow up and stop been a cry baby.

I was scheduled to take CAT on 30th nov which I could not 4 reasons known . But till now I haven't received any new date to take the test frm IIM'S . I have been calling the no given by them but unable to connect till now . Now since the date is extended Has anybody got the new test date ie on 8thdec . Plz let me know . I guess some people have already been re -scheduled .

IIM B | Class of 2016

Prof Satish Deodhar The Cat Convenor spoke with CNN IBN & took querries by candidates over phone............. HE MADE IT CLEAR THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY OF PAPER PENCIL TEST NOW..... CAT will STAY ONLINE AND WILL provide more flexibility in future.... those who could not take the test will take the test on 8th dec if needed IIMs might strech the CAT window till 9th..... NOT BEYOND THAT..... MARKING SCHEME IS GOING TO BE A SURPRISE AND WUD BE DECIDED ONCE THE CAT WINDOW IS OVER AND ALL THE DATA IS WITH IIMs.... ITS going to on on the lines of GRE TOEFEL as said by Mr. Deodhar.....

so those who took the test wait for the results and those who are yest to take it... i wish them GOOD LUCk.............. 😃

iitbulls Says
yes they have but if you have given it once successfully, no need to give it once again.

wat is the exact defination of giving it successfully.....??? No one wil accept the fact even one has given it succesfully....this wil lead to a big chaos again....Hope this doesnt happen.....dnt know wat is happening.....Really a waste of my toil of over 10 months with many sleepless nights...drowsy days...mental tensions together with job pressures....Seems all this is overtaken by Prometrics insincerity and IIMs mismanagement.!!!

yes they have but if you have given it once successfully, no need to give it once again.

It has also been heard that Prometric has requested certain students to retake their tests again

Can someone confirm .....