Hello Management aspirants,
Hope you all are healthy and doing well in these challenging times.
We wish to share exhaustive CAT 2021 all-in-one package with you.
It comprises of selected set of questions, latest CAT/XAT/IIFT/SNAP material of multiple institutes in pocket sized cloud drives, including guidance to kickstart your preparation, directly from serial 99+%iler
Just message 'share cat master package detail' in mail, and we will connect with you.
Don’t wait. The time will never be just right, and for our aspirants, we make it right as well as count ! Last 130 days left for CAT..
Selling - e-CATapult Live Focused 2021 - This is the official Name on the IMS Website - Online Classes + Mocks + Books
• 75+ Live Sessions (Classes going on on MWTF) - Faculty from FMS
• 150+ hrs of video content
• 110+ full-length mocks (40+ SimCATs & 70 ADMATs)
• 5000+ Online Question Bank
• 3 one-on-one myPlan Session with Mentor
No mocks attempted
Hard Copy books also with the course - Packed and untouched
Official Price on IMS Website is Rs. 31,211/- (Rs. 26,450/- + 18% GST)
I will offer it for dirt cheap price
Whatsapp me on: https://wa.link/e4p2t7
MBA Courses that are being offered by WUD –
MBA – with options to choose from cutting-edge specialisations.
· Design Strategy & Innovation - In an interdisciplinary way, the strategy & innovation concentration would have you actively practice Design strategy & Human Centred Design through a pathway of studio courses that teach how to use market insights to build products, create experiences, and launch businesses. In addition to dedicated studio space for heads-down work,students have access to model-making,rapid prototyping, and multimedia technology for the range of projects they take on to bring this work to life. By the end of this programme, you would gain adequate competence enabling them to understand and map the opportunities and design transformational strategies, manage innovation and new business development in any of all the diverse sectors from products to services, governance, crafts to ICT, life and entertainment, etc. and will be equally equipped to enter any industry, social enterprises, consultancy or jobs always contributing to the top management function either as team players or as team leaders or even initiate start-ups.
· Design Analytics, Artificial Intelligence & Design Thinking - Harnessing the potential of emerging disruptive technologies such as data science, artificial intelligence & machine learning requires a new set of professional skills. Business world in coming times will be driven by individuals with expertise to apply these skills to organizational needs and strategies while navigating the ethical, psychological, and societal implications. The program aims to dramatically enhance the ability to make informed decisions of high quality,by making most optimal use of emerging technologies, human centred design and application of design thinking. Design Thinking skills imparted through a hands on learning journey will help you develop the creative thinking skills needed to innovate in any organizational context. By elevating your creative thinking skills, you will return to work able to develop and support a creative culture within your organization. A culture that is capable of confidently pushing and sustaining innovative efforts.
· Service Design - This concentration is aimed at future leaders and managers of service-based organizations. It is not sector specific and applies to a wide range of industries including healthcare, finance, IT, travel, retail, education and even oil and gas. The course examines the complex cultural, technological, and systemic issues facing businesses and governments to create new services for now and the future. The programme will prepare students on (a) creation of new consumer services by identifying human needs via Human Centred Design, transformational services, and delivery in complex organisations, for example in retail, banking and hospitality (b) development & innovation in public service and policy in areas such as transportation, health and education, and (c) speculative futures to envision radically new services and user experiences driven by technological, environmental and social challenges. Graduating students will be able to find placements in transport, telecommunications, financial services and retail companies, leading consultancies, government departments and international organisations.
For more details please visit our website – www.wud.ac.in
And to apply for the programm visit - https://worlduniversityofdesign.nopaperforms.com/
If you are looking to get the good score in the english exams and want to go abroad for the studies I know somenone to help you out. The https://www.assignmentmasters.co.uk/write-my-essay/ help you making and understaniding the english assignments. And make you prepare for the exam online. I and many other students fully trust them.
Hey guys! I have a GMAT MAGOOSH PREMIUM ACCOUNT that I would like to sell at a very low price.
Please contact +91-9176601665 to know more.
I want to sell my IMS SimCAT Comprehensive 2021 course which has a price of Rs 10,500 including GST. My price would be just 6000. If you are interested, kindly ping me. *No bargains*
Top 6 Innovative MBA Programs to Keep an Eye On in 2021, Ft. WUD
With the markets at an all-time high, different businesses are looking at an all-time high demand for management professionals. Business study students are becoming one of the top priorities in the country at this point. Just like you keep an eye on the stock and cryptocurrency markets, MBA programs have issued their version of IPOs. Many new innovative MBA programs have caught our eye and seem to be great options for specific niche markets.
The following are six innovative MBA programs to keep an eye on:
MBA-Design Strategy & Innovation
Aimed at bringing designing into amalgamation with the general MBA stream, the course focuses on Design Strategy & Human Centred Design through a pathway of studio courses that teach how to use market insights to build products, create experiences, and launch businesses. By the end of the period, one can expect to gain adequate competence enabling them to understand and map the opportunities and design transformational strategies, manage innovation and new business development in any of all the diverse sectors from products to services, governance, crafts to ICT, life and entertainment, etc. Apart from these, it would also be helpful to explore other streams like social enterprises, consultancy or jobs always contributing to the top management function either as team players or as team leaders or even initiating start-ups.
Data Analytics has already become one of the prerequisites to getting into any business-related stream at this date. The MBA related to Data Analytics covers Big Data Analytics, Data Visualisation & Tableau, and software like Hadoop and Stark. It strengthens the foundation of data research and analytics in which a candidate can gain more experience and value-based learning throughout the MBA in Data Analytics course. This course focuses on theoretical and practical aspects of data management and Analysis. Students can also specialise in Data Analytics and Business Accounts, which is the primary subject of study for the course duration. The MBA in Data Analytics course is designed to collect, analyse, and process raw data to provide insights & data to the required domain. This information will help the students with application analytics such as neural networking, prediction algorithms, and forecasting methods applied to business strategies.
In this era of smartphones, artificial intelligence is picking up at quite a pace. Applying AI-based knowledge to businesses that can generate revenue is what this course is all about. It would cover all the information related to Artificial intelligence via the database management system of SQL and Statistics related to it and Predictive Modelling and Analysis and how to apply this knowledge to business administration, accounting and commerce.
An MBA in design thinking looks to bridge the gap within generic management streams using every organisation's design and innovation processes to manage change. These programs are intended to help management graduates to learn the essence of design processes and designers. Topics of Design Thinking methods and application, Human-centred design and systems and service design are targeted. Design Thinking will further help business leaders to incorporate thinking across multiple disciplines, undertake more ethnographic studies and less quantitative Analysis, and view richer insights about the targeted personas. It will help management graduates develop the confidence to make swift decisions, be comfortable with placing strategic bets using intuition and data, and be more customer-centric by understanding basic approaches from ethnographic research and communicating how design thinking will connect to business strategy.
This concentration is aimed at future leaders and managers of service-based organisations. It is not sector-specific and applies to a wide range of industries, including healthcare, finance, IT, travel, retail, education and even oil and gas. The course examines the complex cultural, technological, and systemic issues facing businesses and governments to create new services for now and the future. The programme will prepare students for (a) creating new consumer services by identifying human needs via Human Centred Design, transformational services, and delivery in complex organisations, for example, in retail, banking and hospitality. (b) development & innovation in public service and policy in transportation, health and education, and (c) speculative futures to envision radically new services and user experiences driven by technological, environmental and social challenges.
M.Des-International Fashion Business
The International Fashion Business program is designed to forge a leader in the global world of the fashion business. Offered in collaboration with the School of Management, the master's program comprises of three main focus areas, i.e. (a) Fashion knowledge & Analysis: fashion cycle, fashion studies, fashion trend forecasting, analytics, quantitative methods and design thinking (b) Data analysis & planning: digital marketing, omnichannel marketing, data analysis, & strategic planning, and (c) Business Application: import/export, domestic retail, overseas commercial development, fashion operations, online and offline distribution. The course is designed to offer an opportunity to study international fashion business in a creative environment to students with a range of ambitions and interests in fashion who do not aspire to be fashion designers. From the placement perspective, they'll attract opportunities in Fashion Design, Luxury Brand Management, Retail Management, and Fashion Management besides entrepreneurship.
The above six streams are one of the most looked for in these past years. The World University of Design offers these unique niche courses, which have a vast segment of design linked to it. WUD is India's first and only university dedicated to education in the creative domain. WUD's BBA and MBA programmes take a holistic approach to moulding students into well-rounded management professionals. In addition to building students' knowledge base and competencies in the selected area of specialisation, the focus is also on honing their thinking abilities, leadership & life skills. Thus, the university offers many options for MBA studies and is one to eye for.
Be a part of SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT – WUD - Apply Now
To know more about emerging MBA Programs in 2021 & to get more insights on MBA at WUD, Join: [Official] | SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT – WUD | MBA Batch 2021 – 2023
To apply for the Program click on this https://worlduniversityofdesign.nopaperforms.com/
Welcome to the brand new series of percentilers. In this series, we will discuss all #past_CAT_Questions of #Quatitative_Aptitude that appeared in #CAT_Exam.
This is the third video of the series. In this, we have discussed the questions from #Simple_Equations.
This series is meant to help you with your #CAT_Preparations and cracking the #CAT.
The great thing about the videos is that we have discussed a lot of alternate approaches that are difficult to find in any book out there in the market.