Cat coaching in gurgaon

17 Posts  ·  19 Users
About this group
ny ideas abt how is it...time? ims?
Page 1 of 2
i stay in gurgaon and my college is in pashim vihar..delhi..
so i can afford to go to TIME or CL which is near venky..

so which is better TIME or CL in ggn or in delhi...???

please reply asap..i have to join somthing soon...

You have posted on a 2 yr old thread.

Continue on this link:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/coaching-classes-for-cat-25002791

All the best.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

i stay in gurgaon and my college is in pashim vihar..delhi..
so i can afford to go to TIME or CL which is near venky..

so which is better TIME or CL in ggn or in delhi...???

please reply asap..i have to join somthing soon...

Well buddy I would say that u go for IMS CP...ROCKS..faculty is too good and the focussed is mainly towards the fundamentals and they are very CAT oriented..It gives you the true picture of what you will get in CAT so I would say that give it a shot...Material is too good and you get hell lot of stuff which I think would suffice the CAT prep..

TIME is ok sort..No doubt they are getting lot of business but I dont think they r up to the mark..

CL is more into marketing stuff..you see the publicity stunt..

CF material is good take that along with IMS REGULAR COACHING in order to get the best and crack the system..

Need to go any question do post your message and send a personal message..

Catch you later!!!!

hey,
maybe im a lil late...but i have attended some cl classes when i was in gurgaon...as thats where my home is....also let me tell ya that one of the englich faculty is a certain mr.pariskhit...he is also the centre head....and he is awesome maan...serioulsy...guysa lawyer and he is superb in va...

about ims a friend went there and wasnt too happy.....

though time test series is considered good....dont know much about coahing...

hope contributed something....

ciao

Since we're on the topic of CAT and Gurgaon, I'd like to ask - r there any simcat/aimcat centers in gurgaon ? or does one need to go to delhi to give the mocks ?

thanks

the freak

cl mocks are in guragaon itself...they were held at ryan last year...
ciao
Hi !

planning to join a coaching for CAT , I know where cf is but I am planning to join time but don't know where the helll it is I live in west delhi

anyone have a reason why I should join cf and not time ??

I think I could do one correspondence and one class room what order should I follow

Time - classroom (if they have one)
cf - correspondence

cf - classroom
time - correspondence

you can join TIME classes and CF correspondence. Gurgaon centre is in sector 14 but since you in west delhi go 4 rajouri garden centre. dont know how good or bad it is.
if you go for TIME gurgaon u'll have to appear in AIMCAT in gurgaon itself. so going all the way to gurgaon would be a pain on sundays.

ATB
Since we're on the topic of CAT and Gurgaon, I'd like to ask - r there any simcat/aimcat centers in gurgaon ? or does one need to go to delhi to give the mocks ?

thanks

the freak

The centres are in gurgaon itself. palam vihar to be exact for both SIMCAT and AIMCAT. not remembering the name of schools now.

ATB
rohang Says
ny ideas abt how is it...time? ims?

hi guys....regarding the CAT in gurgaon.....what i think that time is best.....not just for its study material but for its faculties too....last year they had around 16-17 batches and now its on increase this year.....so even according to data...its best as i suppose...nd definitely aim cats for time are the best the marks u get in them would be almost equal to what u get in cat as the toughness level is a bit higher than cat but tension part equalizes that..........so i hope i have made things a quite clear.......

- have u checked the cf content and course material... it is very good and strong focused for the cat paper. i think u should drop in at the nearest cf centre to take a look at their course material...

Hi !

planning to join a coaching for CAT , I know where cf is but I am planning to join time but don't know where the helll it is I live in west delhi

I think I could do one correspondence and one class room what order should I follow

cf - correspondence

cf - classroom
time - correspondence

Hi !

cf - correspondence

cf - classroom
time - correspondence