CAT Application Status

208 Posts  ·  100 Users
About this group
Hey ppl ..... have u all checked whether ur forms have reached the respective IIMs ?? u can do so by logging on to www.iimcat2006.com and providing your CAF No. ..... Post your queries regarding the same on ths thread ..... My application st...
Page 1 of 21
vibhord Says
plz give the link for iim a

You have replied to a thread which is almost an year old.

Please post here to get proper response:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2007-notification-releaseddiscussions-on-application-related-queries-25024492
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi guys,

i got to the link provided by out members here for IIM A. It says my form accepted and all and also now i got to know the venue of my test. Thx for all the help.

plz give the link for iim a

Guys... on the online CAT Admit card, last two alphabets from my middle name are missing... I dont know if this is because of some html problem or not... But just to be cautious if the same mistake is there on the CAT Admit card what should I do? People who have faced such problems before please help.:neutral:

hi till what date can the errors be fixed up?????

dude,
its present on the 3rd slip one gets from the bank.
Now i hope u havent misplaced that

-Maunang

yes i have:wow: 😞

All guys who sent their application to IIM-B, please check out
http://hrm.iimb.ernet.in/cat2006/admitcard.html

My Venue is some vivekananda college in rajajinagar. Anyone??

The page also mentions that :

Dear Candidate

Your admit card has been/is being dispatched. If you do not receive your admit by November 3rd 2006 then please do the following:

1. Get a printout from our website of the information displayed pertaining to you, i.e., your name, Test registration #, Application #, Venue Address.
  2. On November 18th, 2006 show up at the test venue (the same as given in the printout in 1.) between 10:00 am - 1:00 pm.
  3. To the test venue, bring with you the printout obtained in 1, 2 passport size photographs, and at least one identification proof (passport or drivers license, College ID) .
  4. Upon producing all the necessary items listed in 3., you will be issued a duplicate admit card which will allow you to take the test on November 19th, at the same venue.
  5. Do not call or approach the Admissions office earlier than November 18th, as the duplicate admit card will not be issued before this date. Further, the duplicate admit card will only be issued at the venue specified in the printout obtained in 1.
  6. Finally, make sure you get your duplicate admit card on November 18th itself at the venue. Duplicate Admit cards will not be issued on November 19th, the morning of the test.
-Maunang

All guys who sent their application to IIM-B, please check out CAT 2006 Admit Card Status

My venue is some vivekananda college in rajajinagar. Anyone?

Also the page mentions following things :

Dear Candidate

Your admit card has been/is being dispatched. If you do not receive your admit by November 3rd 2006 then please do the following:

1. Get a printout from our website of the information displayed pertaining to you, i.e., your name, Test registration #, Application #, Venue Address.
  2. On November 18th, 2006 show up at the test venue (the same as given in the printout in 1.) between 10:00 am - 1:00 pm.
  3. To the test venue, bring with you the printout obtained in 1, 2 passport size photographs, and at least one identification proof (passport or drivers license, College ID) .
  4. Upon producing all the necessary items listed in 3., you will be issued a duplicate admit card which will allow you to take the test on November 19th, at the same venue.
  5. Do not call or approach the Admissions office earlier than November 18th, as the duplicate admit card will not be issued before this date. Further, the duplicate admit card will only be issued at the venue specified in the printout obtained in 1.
  6. Finally, make sure you get your duplicate admit card on November 18th itself at the venue. Duplicate Admit cards will not be issued on November 19th, the morning of the test.
-Maunang

hi guys
have any of u all out there got there admit cards or the venue of their cat xam on november19.if so plz tell the link through which we canalso get to know the status of mine admit card also.

hey guys
can anyone tel me the link to iim lucknow from wer we can com 2 know about the details of admit card.

Guys,its high time and m worried nowanyone received it from IIM-B?Or is anyone aware of the link to check the no and test venue?-MAK