Cat application filling doubts

7 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
I have doubt regarding filling of Cat form.There is column to specify your HSC board in the form.It is common for both who passed PLUS 2 and Pre degree (pre university) students. For pre degree students they have to select the code from a table(ta...
Page 1 of 1

Continue in the following thread...
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2006-notification-and-queries-25016817

Some of your queries may have already been answered...

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Guys ,

I am from NIT Trichy and according to the CAT bulletin we need to submit the CGPA to percentage conversion criteria certifcate from the University from which one has graduated . We havent been provided with any such certi and i guess same goes with IITs and other such institutes where CGPA system exists .

What r u folks doing in this regard ???

Regards
Aman

Guys I have a doubt.....

about the percentage of Engg(graduation) is it the degree percentage or the average of all sems (our insti gives degree based on final year marks)

Please suggets!

hey i think the percentage to be filled up in the application form is the one given by your univeristy.
if your university takes only the final year percentage, then thats the percentage u fill up
any way check this up with some coaching institute before u fill in.

Guys I have a doubt.....

about the percentage of Engg(graduation) is it the degree percentage or the average of all sems (our insti gives degree based on final year marks)

Please suggets!

i purchased the form from uti branch and filled it online,i noticed that there is no box provided for signatures under the space where photograph is to be pasted unlike the regular offline form.is it happenin with all the online forms?

Any students who passed pre degree here?

I have doubt regarding filling of Cat form.There is column to specify your HSC board in the form.It is common for both who passed PLUS 2 and Pre degree (pre university) students. For pre degree students they have to select the code from a table(table3).That no is a 3 digit number .But the first
digit is hard coded as 9 in the form.But in the unversity code does not start with 9.But for plus2 students it's correct since all the HSC codes starts with9 ).But what a pre degree passout fill in that column?