CAT Application Box 25

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
I need help in filling up Box no. 25 of CAT form, which is HSC Board code. It is mentioned as a footnote that if a candidate has passed HSC from a University, then University code from Table 3 is to be filled up in Box 25. But in Box 25, "9" is pr...
Page 1 of 1

PLease dont open a thread for a single query.Use the SEARCH function to locate the relavent thread.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
catapult
@catapult  ·  1,270 karma
krisgene Says
I need help in filling up Box no. 25 of CAT form, which is HSC Board code. It is mentioned as a footnote that if a candidate has passed HSC from a University, then University code from Table 3 is to be filled up in Box 25. But in Box 25, "9" is pre-printed and only 2 boxes can be filled up. I passed from a University and the code is 251. What to do?

Box 24 asks for SSC Code
Box 25 asks for HSC Code

AFAIK, there are two seperate tables (in the same page) for u to look up to fill these boxes. Please look accordingly.

The thread already exists here

PS- Before you open a new thread, search here

I need help in filling up Box no. 25 of CAT form, which is HSC Board code. It is mentioned as a footnote that if a candidate has passed HSC from a University, then University code from Table 3 is to be filled up in Box 25. But in Box 25, "9" is pre-printed and only 2 boxes can be filled up. I passed from a University and the code is 251. What to do?