CAT Admit Cards status...

606 Posts  ·  210 Users
About this group
Hi Guys... IIMs are going to start dispatching the Admit Cards in a day or two. Like all other exams there might be some discrepency in receiving the Admit Cards. This thread is to provide an over all status of Admit Cards received in va...
Page 1 of 61

Whats the iimb url for checking our test center online?

Thanks,
Swapnil

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Email form that can be used to mail IIMC.

Subject: CAT Admit Card Not Received for Registration Number-XXXXXXX

Sir,
I have not received my admit card until now. My details have been uploaded on IIMC's site and are as follows: -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAT 2006 Application processed status Result:

Application Number: XXXXXX

Your CAT Venue Details are as Follows:
Name: XXXXXXX
Test Registration Number: XXXXXX
Venue: XXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you please issue a duplicate card? In case I do not receive the duplicate, can you tell me at what time should I visit the designated center on Nov 18 to get the duplicate issued.
Regards,
XXXX

I was able to locate a page on IIMC site relevant to everyone who is yet to receive admit card from IIMC.

For Outstation Centers (Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Noida and Patna)
Kindly send us an email in connection with non-receipt of Admit Cards at pgpadmissions@iimcal.ac.in . We will send the duplicate Admit Cards by courier/speed post.
Even then if you do not receive your Admit Card, kindly report at the allotted venue a day before the Test i.e., on November 18, 2006, for the resolution of this issue, with the following documents :

i. download/printout of admit card details from the website
ii. two passport size colour photographs
iii. banks pay in slip
iv. any photo identification document, like voter id, passport, college id, driving license etc

One doubt however, at what time should we visit the allotted center if we do not get even the duplicate.

frenz,

after a couple of mails my friend sai that i hav got the admit card,
as i'm out of station for CAT prep.

so ont worry mumbai bhailog, u'l also be getting sooner.

ATB,
seshadri

finally got my admit card from iim-c...guys take it easy..if u still havent got it stay calm...if u r in the same city just give them a visit n u will get it without any worries...all you need is a print out of your registeration info provided online...

Got my duplicate admit card from IIMC today. Although they told us to bring photo,ID card, bank slip and that type of things they used nothing. Only thing they are checking is ur registration no( printout of application status page is the best thing). At the end it wasnt even 15 mins bfore I got my card. If only u forget abt the 2 hours bus journey

abbe yaar ..... update karo .... did u get it ?? wen did u go to IIM C ...wat time .... PM me ur contact no. man ...... watt lagi wi hain ....... duplicate bhi nahi aaya !!! kal aur wait karunga ... will go on saturday though they hv asked me to wait till monday (calld them today) .......... jaldi post maaro fringant bhai !!!!

nai yar chango din go today....will go on saturday...kal kal aur wait karoonga...will again go the post office tomorrow...finally staurday iim -c pe dhava...we can go together man if you want..pm me ur contact number....n don worry misery loves company...u r not alone...!!!

sorya,

dont worry,i'd join u.
Now i' in Tamilnadu,biting the nails.....
Written two mails to IIM'A.

Isildur,

u said that u got duplicate card within a day?
where do u stay in mumbai?
i' in thane (ghobunder road :neutral: )

hey ppl i called up iimc admissions office and they have asked me to come tomorrow with my documents to get a duplicate admit card....and the phone was slammed on me before i cud get further details..din feel like callin again
i am feeling despondent...checked the post office as well...
btw juzzdeep thats an enviable position u r in bro..yahaan to ek ke wande hai aapke pas do do hai

abbe yaar ..... update karo .... did u get it ?? wen did u go to IIM C ...wat time .... PM me ur contact no. man ...... watt lagi wi hain ....... duplicate bhi nahi aaya !!! kal aur wait karunga ... will go on saturday though they hv asked me to wait till monday (calld them today) .......... jaldi post maaro fringant bhai !!!!
I don't want to tiptoe through life .. only to arrive safely at death

@ fringant..hehe..i no man..but dnt worry...till yesterday even i was waitin for it..!! mayb d same happens wid u as well!! i wish!! :d