CAT 2021 Discussions

84 Posts  ·  1,661 Users
About this group

group related to queries about preparation of cat 2021

Page 1 of 9

HI everyone, I have Career Launcher Cat study material with me, anyone interested in buying them please dm

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The Biggest Event for MBA Aspirants is here! Stimulating rounds of interaction & mentoring at MBA Summit 2021 on June 20 (Sun.) from 10:00 am. With sessions on B-School Profile Building, CAT 2022 Strategy and interaction with the B-School Director is just the tip of the iceberg Win exciting goodies on registration! Limited Seats, Register Now: www.careerlauncher.com/cat-mba/mba-summit Pls note: it's mandatory to register to attend the session

Post 111765992892060
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone I want to give my T.I.M.E study material and nmat by GMAC official guide in Mumbai. If interested please DM.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone, I have latest edition TIME CAT study material hard copies (not used yet) Anyone interested in buying please dm

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If i take unacdemy plus subscription,what is the scene of doubt session?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, 

Looking for a review of profile and an estimate for percentile in CAT 2021 for calls from IIM ABC:

General, Engineering Male (GEM) Fresher

10th: 10 cgpa (cbse)

12th: 98% (cbse)

Undergrad (BTech in CSE from Tier 1 college): 8.8 

Cheers! 

P.S.: Am looking for serious study groups for CAT 2021, looking forward to meeting peers who are aiming for the best :) 

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello people, I'm selling CAT exam study material. TIME's study material. I have 28 booklets and it was sparingly used. It was part of the advance correspondence course material. I also have Arun Sharma's books. 1. Logical Reasoning 2. Quantitative Aptitude 3. Data interpretation Price: Rs 4000+ Shipping Endeavor's study material. I have 13 books from Endeavor coaching centre and are in good condition. Price: 1500 + shipping Please reach out to me on DM or email me at thanooja.knr2805@gmail.com

Post 111002536952113
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys, I need a detailed review on the VARC content and overall question bank content review of C2C Mentor coaching. Anybody has an idea?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi folks, Just need your valueable inputs. I scored 70 percentile in cat'20 after rigorously studying for 1 complete year and now really dont have any motivation to again fight for cat this year. Just wanted to know, if I study hard ,is it possible to score above 98 this year ? I know the jump is big but need your valueable inputs.

Converts- SIBM PUNE
1 comment
Get_lucky
@Get_lucky  ·  375 karma

studying smart is just as important

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Management aspirants,

Hope you all are healthy and doing well in these challenging times.

We wish to share exhaustive CAT 2021 all-in-one package with you.

It comprises of selected set of questions, latest CAT/XAT/IIFT/SNAP material of multiple institutes in pocket sized cloud drives, including guidance to kickstart your preparation

Just message 'share cat master package detail' in mail, and we will connect with you.

Don’t wait. The time will never be just right, and for our aspirants, we make it right as well as count !

Post 110798277841894
CatMadeEasy
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...