CAT 2019 Aspirants

42 Posts  ·  191 Users
About this group

Discussion panel for the aspirants of CAT 2019 and entrance exams of other management institutions.

Page 1 of 5

Selling my Career Launcher CAT Test Series + Non Cat Test Series + Test Gym, priced at Rs 9,500 at just Rs 4,500. If interested, please ping. Price non negotiable. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

I am currently pursuing my MBA from SPJIMR MUmbai. I need a small help of yours for my  project. KIndly fill up the below form. It will hardly take 2 minutes.

https://forms.gle/R3A38YS5YRPUuhGXA

In exchange , you may DM me any of your questions regarding getting into SP Jain.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In a college , the number of boys is (4/15)th of number of girls and number of girls is (3/20)th of number of teachers. if the total number of all of these is 595, find the number of girls. 

1 answer
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

SELLING HANDA KA FUNDA FULL CAT COURSE..

Because of some reasons, I am leaving CAT preparation and i want to sell HANDA KA FUNDA FULL CAT COURSE. It has really helped me in increasing my speed in quants. The tricks Ravi handa sir has to offer is amazing. If somebody is interested, inbox me. COST IS NEGOTIABLE.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I need the Time classroom handouts. If youre someone living in mumbai looking to sell them, DM.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wish to share Handa Ka Funda video lecture series on Google Drive with fellows! Really amazing and innovative teaching style !! priced at just Rs450 .. please share your contact number / email / username (pagalguy) fo

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT 2019 Classes by IIM Calcutta students @Rs.99 Only!

Hi Guys,

We, a group of IIM Calcutta students, are launching a new venture. We will be conducting  topic-wise workshops for CAT. Why pay hefty fees for year long coaching when you can pay only for the topics that you find difficult! 

Interested students, kindly fill this form and we will reach out to you. 

https://forms.gle/DzKX2egYnd8jiEPh6

Post 50760760007561
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Want to sell my career launcher test series+test gym

contains 30+ full length mocks

60+sectional tests

and many topic wise tests

everything unattempted

selling 'cause aborting my cat19 prep due to some reasons

if anyone willing to buy plz DM

Price is Negotiable

1 comment
ashudutta
@ashudutta  ·  0 karma

please add me to CAT Preparation group 9957459896

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please add me to CAT 2019 Preparation group 9530406799

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi which other group should i join for cat prep as I can see so many groups here am confused any help please

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...