CAT 2018 Group

266 Posts  ·  2,471 Users
About this group

Preparation for CAT 2018 for now ... Comment your Phone numbers

Page 1 of 27

Hi Guys!

Cracku's complete CAT 2019 course at Giveaway Price. 

https://cracku.in/pay/3O01T 

Cracku's Price: Rs. 8999. 

You can get it at 3500. Negotiable. 

I'm not preparing for CAT anymore. 

DM me for details. if you need it. Or Whatsapp at 8527683074. 

Course Highlights:

Weekly Timetable created by Experts

750+ Videos covering entire CAT portion

15000+ Excellent questions with detailed solutions

20 Full-length CAT Mocks

5 Mocks each for IIFT, XAT, SNAP, CMAT & NMAT

30 CAT Sectional Tests with detailed solutions and analysis

Full Access to DAily CAT Quotient 

ADaptive Test platform for intelligent preperation

100 concept notes and solved exmample sets

19 Previous CAT Papers with solutions

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT Preparation online or E- learning for CAT 2019 has gone beyond the conventional classroom learning eco-system. The flexibility and ease offered by the CAT online preparation supersedes the hours of conventional classroom lectures at coaching centres or classrooms. I recommend to try a few online mock-tests to help you understand where you stand in CAT 2019 Preparation

gtprep.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Announcement: CAT 2019

Important Dates

AUG 7, 2019: CAT 2019 Registration Starts at 10:00 AM

SEP 18, 2019: CAT 2019 Registration Ends at 5:00 PM

OCT 23, 2019: CAT 2019 Admit Card Download Begins at 5:00 PM

NOV 24, 2019: CAT 2019 Test Day

Please follow us @ CATAspirants.Com

Like us at  https://www.facebook.com/Page2CATAspirants 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which Mock Series do you have access to?

We, at PaGaLGuY, are planning things to ease your CAT preparation process. Help us out by answering this question.

More details will be up shortly.

TIME
IMS
CL
If other, please specify
14 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Selling Study Material of TIME Institute (all modules and vocab cards alongwith class handouts).

Interested folks can inbox me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

TO ALL THE FRAUDSTERS USING FAKE ATMA/MAT SCORECARDS

I congratulate you on successfully “verifying” your fake ATMA/MAT scorecards during document verification.

I would like inform you that ATMA has filed the complaint to DTE for fraud scorecards used and anyone who tries to take admission using them is likely to be caught and prosecuted(read jailed and fined) if you visit the college. MAT authorities are ready to verify the scores themselves. After filling the FIR, mumbai police will take cognisance of the issue and start looking at your documents and ID you have submitted.

All the directors of the top colleges are aware and will welcome you with open arms(pun intended). DTE and cetcell have been informed. All the top authorities are in the loop.

If you dare to apply through CAP-1 and go to the colleges, i assure you will get the “seat” you deserve just not where you thought though.

Register at your own risk.

FOR OTHERS WHO AREN’T AWARE OF THIS SCAM READ BELOW-

There is a huge fraud going on in MAHCET-MMS 2019 admission process. Lot of students have registered for AI seats in maharashtra colleges using fake ATMA SCORES for 2019.Some of the top MAT scores also look suspicious. This was made possible due to hurried up document verification process conducted in 2019 due to lot of delay. The scorecards of the students weren’t verified properly at FC centres and some of the students have taken advantage of this.

ATMA officials are aware of this and in the process of drafting a complaint to DTE.

kindly look at the following data :-

ATMA STUDENT SCORES AT EACH PERCENTILE IN MHCET-AI LIST

atma-99.99-8 

atma-99.98- 16

atma-99.97-10

atma-99.96-0

atma-99.95-7

atma-99.94-7

atma-99.93-2

atma-99.91-4

atma-99.90-4

atma-99.88-2

atma-below that it starts falling after that and not even once the 16 people return at any percentile.

ATMA was conducted 3 Times this year(assuming JUNE-19 scores were also accepted)

Number of students at 99.98-16

Knowing how percentiles work, the number of candidates would be-16*100*100 = 1,60,000 aspirants took atma this year(real number is close to 5k as confirmed by ATMA officials)

It is just isn’t possible for anyone to get 99.98 in this exam let alone 16  students getting it and 99.99(8 students) scores are fake too. Infact, most of the scores above 99.90 are fake.

The students with suspect scores in ATMA exam above 99.90th percentile also have suspect 10th, 12th and graduation marks. 

Same 10th,12th and graduation scores are repeated for 57 ATMA students in TOP-200 with a lots of 66,76,95,85,57,etc. Some of them have a “verified” scores of 0 too. Chances of 57 students getting similar marks in the qualifying exams is minuscule.

Some of these patterns also repeat in MAT scores above 99.90 percentile. The rank 1 in AI merit list has applied through MAT and has scored 57 throughout SSC subjects and graduation. AIMA(MAT conducting body) itself isn’t aware if they issue a 100 percentile to students.

I think it should be clear from the above data that huge number of scores are fake.Though i am not aware to what extent the scores are fake in the merit list, but it is certainly a huge number. It might be possible that these students have obtained fake mark-sheets for 10th,12th and graduation too.

Share it as much as possible.We need to make sure the fraudsters are punished.

Post 49652108718370
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

selling CL MBA online classes comprehensive plus worth Rs 50000 in 25000. Interested please comment or message

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT total of 28 books up for grabs in new condition from Mumbai Andheri East. DM for more details.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have brand new unwrapped 2018 Official Guide GMAT book, with Quantitiative and Verbal Review. Along with that I am giving Princeton Review GMAT, Verbal & Quant Review books. A total of 6 books with online access and free GMAT tests 

Original price- 

1600 OG GMAT

850 OG Verbal Review

850 OG Quant. Review

1500 Pack of 3 The Princeton Review: Verbal, Quant, GMAT Manual

Total: 4800 INR Market Value

I am leaving mumbai in 10 days. Books to be collected from Andheri East. Also if you need CAT materials- I have CAT all books, Leaflets and guidebooks, along with an exclusive Post CAT guidebook to crack GD, Interview, and SOPs! Please email on simransoni.cbs@gmail.com

First come first serve basis.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...