CAT 2018 ALL TOPIC QUESTION DISCUSSION.

5 Posts  ·  42 Users
About this group

Let's help each other to understand and practice more questions to crack down this CAT2018

Page 1 of 1

Joining iquanta full course, need a partner to share the same.

Interested one connect to me.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

  

CAT/XAT/SNAP/IIFT Study Material

IMS+Time full material along with interview preparation material. 

I got into XLRI and I don’t know which book could be lucky for you. :P

Location: Chennai

Price negotiable. 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys! 


How should I prepare for CAT while working in shifts?

Brief me about snap exam 2017 and how can I crack it?

What is the best preparation plan for cat exam so that I can make sure I will get into one of the IIM?

What should be my time table for CAT 2017 from APRIL? 

How can I prepare better for CAT'18?

How do I crack the GDPI of Welingkar for an MBA?


Have these question? We have the answers!


Trusted by toppers of 2017 CAT! We bring you a well defined guidance session for you to crack the entrance, register now: bit.ly/TOPBSchoolAdmissions



@Prannoy1 @cat02081995 @Shrinath04 @Cmanan @Ken307 @nari3192 @mananchheda @Kritii11

IIM Aspirant on Pagalguy, to spread great resources that will help us together. :) 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please explain the concept behind this question.

Post 5871059325157376
1 like1 comment
Ken307
@Ken307  ·  0 karma

@Shrinath04 : Given A person know atleast one language , 60% Community know Hindi - 40% Know only english                                                                                        40%of hindi knowing community don't know english means,  remaining 60% knows both english and Hindi :  0.6*0.6  = .36 of Community.  = 36% knows both english and hindi                              Total  = 40+36 = 76%

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys I request someone who is good in QA & DI to join this group to help clear all the doubts posted. Let's have some valuable learning time here. 😀

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...